The OFFICIAL Transfer Rumours Thread

Anorthernsoul

Austin is favourite to sign for us at evens ,so say talkSHITE.He's a good player so we can knock that on the head.

If you think they're shite, why do you listen to them? Or are you one of these people that reads the Daily Mail in order to find out what you're supposed to be enraged at today?

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's become self-aware. Davey. You're next.

I am fully self aware. Always have been.

There are no strings on me.

He used to look pretty awesome back in the day, fuck knows what went wrong there. England's defence is pretty shit right now, you'd think he should be m the fringes of it given the player he used to be. I'm guessing he's a sicknote

Give Richards a pay when you play contract.

If he was for squad back up then maybe, but we need to sign players for the 1st team without that gamble.

Give Richards a pay when you play contract.

See this trotted out about injury prone players a lot.

How often do they really happen?

His goals last season seemed to be a lot down to the fact that Kevin De Bruyne is ace than him being a particularly good striker.

A review of him in the Independent said that his form continued when de Bruyne was absent, but yeah, I think he's benefitting from very good players providing "meat and drink" chances for him.

Makes me think of Darren Bent.

• Guest locked, unlocked and locked this topic