The OFFICIAL Transfer Rumours Thread

Anorthernsoul

A review of him in the Independent said that his form continued when de Bruyne was absent, but yeah, I think he's benefitting from very good players providing "meat and drink" chances for him.

Makes me think of Darren Bent.

Seen a stat that he scored his 18 goals from 30 odd shots. So with the lack of chances we make we need someone like that especially if we still have Gouffran and his ilk in and around the team.

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seen a stat that he scored his 18 goals from 30 odd shots. So with the lack of chances we make we need someone like that especially if we still have Gouffran and his ilk in and around the team.

Got to bear in mind he had Kevin de Bruyne making those chances, so they're likely to be quality.

Worried about Bas Dost to be honest. Seems a gamble given his injuries and playing style unless we're to buy a couple of quality wingers?

Probably is. That Chelsea rumour has surfaced today hasn't it? (someone correct me on that if I'm wrong) If Austin to NUFC is 'bull' then Austin would have said that when the NUFC rumour surfaced, especially the 'done deal' stuff.

• Guest locked, unlocked and locked this topic