The OFFICIAL Transfer Rumours Thread

Anorthernsoul

:lol: ta

Don't need to be, no. But we're in a healthy position and we could/should use that to buy the squad that will give us the best shot of promotion and serve as the bones of the squad that will keep us up.

If we could, I'd try and get Leeds' fullback.

I think the point is that we don't need to panic about not having signed the players yet rather than we shouldn't sign them at all.

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

">

I'm suprised at this tbh, im glad though I definitely want Tiote to stay

Apparently the bid for Tiote was around 4m, surely not going to get much money for him are we? Maybe Rafa wants him to stay

He is but only when he's motivated. I think a lot of the last 2 or 3 seasons he hasn't been. Looked like he'd got some of his motivation back towards the end of the season mind. I do kind of feel that it's past time to move him on now though.

Fuck him. Another one who's when-I-can-be-arsed performances and constant glances at the door have contributed to us going down.

I know what you mean. Think it's always been a chicken and egg thing though, the way the club was run inevitably leads to that sort of attitude. He was class when it looked like we might be going places.

I think the reason he's linked with them is because they're the only people who'd pay him the sort of wages he might've commanded playing in the PL if he'd left about 4 seasons ago.

Atrocious tackle, shocking officiating. If Danny Guthrie was involved they would have let it slide.

Edited by OTF

He is but only when he's motivated. I think a lot of the last 2 or 3 seasons he hasn't been. Looked like he'd got some of his motivation back towards the end of the season mind. I do kind of feel that it's past time to move him on now though.

I agree with you to an extent, the last two seasons his manager has been Pardew and McClaren, I could see why he might have a movitation problem under those two clowns - not that I am defending that mindset/attitude....

No surprise he looked better towards the end of last season, he was working under a more intelligent manager and not a daft head coach.

I hate offering excuses for twats like that. You're in the wrong game if your own competitive spirit doesn't motivate you. And definitely not captain material

Only offering a possible reason as to why he looked more motivated latter end of last season in comparison to previous seasons.

Like I said, I'm not defending it and anyone with that attitude and mindset should not be at the club.

• Guest locked, unlocked and locked this topic