John Carver Football Genius

Anorthernsoul

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can this cunt just be sacked ffs :lol: There's absolutely fuck all point in keeping him now, Ashley saved money by just letting him take the job till summer so why not save more and just sack him now, we couldn't do any worse without him.

Edited by Howay

Can this cunt just be sacked ffs :lol: There's absolutely fuck all point in keeping him now, Ashley saved money by just letting him take the job till summer so why not save more and just sack him now, we couldn't do any worse without him.

:lol:

He's given Ashley an ultimatum mind, so I think his future his going to be resolved very soon. Just remains to be seen if he relegated us first.

Edited by Rayvin

:lol:

He's given Ashley an ultimatum mind, so I think his future his going to be resolved very soon. Just remains to be seen if he relegated us first.

:lol: The fucking brass neck on the bloke! Imagine doing a completely shit job all year, basically the worst job you could do, then at the end of the year marching in your bosses office and going "well? Am I getting the promotion or what? I demand to know before I go on my summer holidays". We were all wrong in the Mike Bassett comparisons, I think even Mr Bassett would be aware enough by now to just pipe down.

C'mon man, he's a Geordie, perhaps a decent, likable bloke, probably married with children and liveing in a modest home but.......................would someone please stick the loaf on this clueless, underachieving, incompetent twit.

Holding our top scorer in reserve until QPR had done the nigh on impossible feat (going by our record the last 4 year) and come back from behind to win was an absolute masterstroke from the best coach in the League. I've little to no doubt we'll see Messi starting the Champions League final on the bench, the world learnt something from John yesterday. Fanks John.

Got to say though there didn't seem the same intensity from the players that we saw in the WBA game. It looked like they thought (especially when one up) that they'd done enough.