John Carver Football Genius

Anorthernsoul

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel confident that if we lose to West Ham(and we probably will).... hopefully Hull lose or draw with ManUre, allowing us to escape relegation..... John Carver(genius that he is), will claim credit for keeping us safely in the Premier league, bestow praise upon himself for his efforts, and re-acclaim that he is the best coach in the league.

Carver wasnt good enough to manage Toronto FC and yet he was trusted with steering us to safety. Fucking hell. Charnley should be sacked whether we survive or not.

Apart from being the cheapest option,what made Charnley and Ashley think Carver was the man to save us from relegation.He may well save us but fuckin hell man !!!

I can see him hanging around as long as Shola did.Can the Heed not make him and offer Ashley cannot refuse.

We weren't in need of being "saved" from relegation when he was appointed. we were hovering in mid table and looked safe for all intents and purposes.

If we stay up carver won't have saved us from relegation, his ineptitude will have put us in danger of it and we'll have avoided it in spite of him.

We weren't in need of being "saved" from relegation when he was appointed. we were hovering in mid table and looked safe for all intents and purposes.

If we stay up carver won't have saved us from relegation, his ineptitude will have put us in danger of it and we'll have avoided it in spite of him.

Spot on we were no were near relegation all he had to do was maintain Pardews level of mid table football, relegation wasn't an option far from it.

This, what he has done can never be called "saving us from relegation" we'll just be lucky if those below were too fargone to catch us. We'll stay up by a margin of 1 or 2 points, I think a team without a manager could have managed at least the record he has managed to get in basically half a season of football. He has been a total disaster.

I'm assuming that the players were told Carver was in charge until the end of the season. I wonder, then, if they'd been told that McClaren was taking over, would they have played better?

I'm assuming that the players were told Carver was in charge until the end of the season. I wonder, then, if they'd been told that McClaren was taking over, would they have played better?

Shirley if that was the case they'd have played a damn site better trying to impress the new boss. I think the more likely scenario was the other month when the players were allegedly called together and were told Carver had the job full time.

Shirley if that was the case they'd have played a damn site better trying to impress the new boss. I think the more likely scenario was the other month when the players were allegedly called together and were told Carver had the job full time.

eh?

I think you've misunderstood, as Saying that Carver has the job until the summer at least is saying he's got the job full time and they'd be under the assumption that the new boss hasn't been identified or perhaps even approached?

I was refering to a few weeks ago when McClaren was talked about as being the man to save us.Carver was then given the job to save us from the relegation fight he had put us in.No one thought Carver was the right man when Pardew left and the same after McClaren told us to fuck off when asked to get us out the shit.Does Carver honestly think he's the right man to take us forward next season,whatever league we are in.I have no doubt he will be given a position at the club next season,but hopefully well away from the training ground on a daily basis.

I'd just about trust him to re-stock the vending machines.

I'd be worried about the "wastage". He has the look of a man who's never refused a kitkat

:lol: Kept us up AND got us two places in the league higher on the last day of the season, Charnley now thinking he might be able to avoid making a decision and just hope no one notices.

The post match interview...made it sound like the previous bad results were simply because of the fan protests? Ever thought it could be the other way around you dumb little shite??

Apparently the crowd's an 8th sub as well instead of the 12th man :lol: