QPR 16/5/15

Monroe Transfer

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We'll get a point max

Can't think of a team in the league I'd rather play at the moment. I reckon we'll win this one.

With that said I've got a feeling Hull will get something at WHL because Spurs have been so poor as of late.

Edited by Monroe Transfer

Not confident at all for the QPR game, they've just been relegated getting twatted 6-0, they can't possibly be as bad and have to put a bit of effort in for their fans without the worry of the drop hanging over them anymore. We need 3 points here as a minimum as I fully expect that cunt to beat us at the original 'Casa St. James' on the final day.

I think we need to win this one. Whether our useless fuckers are capable of it is a different matter. If we get relegated we'll thoroughly deserve it.

Actually watched them get hammered by Man.City today and QPR didn't look that bad. Despite the one-sided score, if they play as well as they did they will make it difficult for us to get 3 points. Man.City just had too much class & quality for them.

Really? I thought they were pretty awful.

If Noelie only watches Newcastle it's easy to see how he could think a team getting twatted 6-0 didn't look too bad.

As has already been said, if we can't beat that shower of shite we deserve to go down.

Actually we deserve to go down regardless. I've seen every one of our league games this season and we have been (that one purple patch aside) comfortably the worst team.

If Noelie only watches Newcastle it's easy to see how he could think a team getting twatted 6-0 didn't look too bad.

Aye, must say Noelie I watched it too and QPR looked horrific. They were barely moving to tackle players a metre from them in the box, if they played like that against us we'd win. Their defence was so wide open that even I'd be able to put through balls through to Perez to run onto, so I'm sure Colback and co could manage one or two. The worry is that they might actually put a bit of effort in against us and give our useless bunch a tough time.