Chancel Mbemba Mangulu

Park Life

Anderlecht defender Chancel Mbemba agrees personal terms and undergoes medical at United

Following an agreement between Newcastle United and Anderlecht for the transfer of Chancel Mbemba, the player has been in Newcastle and has agreed personal terms with the Club and undergone his medical.

The documentation in relation to the Club's application for a Governing Body Endorsement (GBE), required in order for Mbemba to obtain a visa, was submitted to the FA on Wednesday morning (22nd July).

Unfortunately, the FA are unable to consider the Club's application until Thursday of next week (30th July). The FA advised the Club they were not able to convene a Panel any sooner.

The Club will provide an update for supporters at the earliest opportunity following the conclusion of the Panel hearing.

Without meaning to sound racist, when you see the clip of some people given visas I don't see the issue with a bloke who is clearly coming here to work. Not like he's gona be abusing the welfare system is it

So the Cron says our first choice pairing to start the season is Mbemba and Colo. Colo hasn't kicked a ball in pre season and Mbemba isn't even signed. Our defence leaks goals to third rate opposition and Mike fucking Williamson is incredibly still pulling on a toon shirt. Taylor spends more time injured than playing.

What a fucking shambles.

When will the club take sorting out the defence seriously?

So the Cron says our first choice pairing to start the season is Mbemba and Colo. Colo hasn't kicked a ball in pre season and Mbemba isn't even signed. Our defence leaks goals to third rate opposition and Mike fucking Williamson is incredibly still pulling on a toon shirt. Taylor spends more time injured than playing.

What a fucking shambles.

When will the club take sorting out the defence seriously?

You missed out Lascelles. (Who looks like Williamson MKII from what I've seen so far).

You missed out Lascelles. (Who looks like Williamson MKII from what I've seen so far).

Ask any forest fan and they piss themselves over this fucker. He wasn't even first choice pick for them most of last season iirc

Nightmare isn't it, we are close to getting rid of a Williamson and we sign his much younger clone to steal a living for the next decade ala Shola

Taylor and Colo looked like Barasi and Beckenbauer when playing in the 2nd division as they were obviously too good for that division at the time. It worries me this kid hasn't been getting rave reviews in the last year in an easier league and when you factor in his brief performances so far then it doesn't look good does it? :lol:

Edited by Howmanheyman

Taylor and Colo looked like Barasi and Beckenbauer when playing in the 2nd division as they were obviously too good for that division at the time. It worries me this kid hasn't been getting rave reviews in the last year in an easier league and when you factor in his brief performances so far then it doesn't look good does it? :lol:

Don't forget that we were the dominant team in the division, much less defending to do.

Don't forget that we were the dominant team in the division, much less defending to do.

We were dominant because we had players better than their second div counterparts. Because they were better. A good player should stand out in that league imho. Enrique and Jonas just laughed at the players going down the left side of the pitch.

We were dominant because we had players better than their second div counterparts. Because they were better. A good player should stand out in that league imho. Enrique and Jonas just laughed at the players going down the left side of the pitch.

Harsh to compare Argentinian Internationals in the best team in the league, with a kid who is in a team that's struggling.

Wasn't there rumours that Forest wasn't impressed with Lascelles because after signing for Newcastle he had made it and was no longer concerned about them and his performances reflected it?

That said he's a kid still and if he's only just as shite as Iron Mike now, there is time for him to improve.

Hopefully.

Harsh to compare Argentinian Internationals in the best team in the league, with a kid who is in a team that's struggling.

Am just saying that good players stand out in that league, good side or not.

Am just saying that good players stand out in that league, good side or not.

Well, I'm not going to write him off because he didn't shine in Stuart Pearce's Nottingham Forest side.

I'm just fair like that.

;)

Well, I'm not going to write him off because he didn't shine in Stuart Pearce's Nottingham Forest side.

I'm just fair like that.

;)

Not writing him off at all but I have my doubts.

Wasn't there rumours that Forest wasn't impressed with Lascelles because after signing for Newcastle he had made it and was no longer concerned about them and his performances reflected it?

That said he's a kid still and if he's only just as shite as Iron Mike now, there is time for him to improve.

Hopefully.

Plenty of time to develop. That other Forest CD who went on to play for Eng was shit early doors as well....

And now he has to leave the UK so he can apply to come back to the UK. Bureaucracy at its finest.

:lol:

Now that you can get signal on a boat/plane, can you apply from a DFDS Ferry/private plane that enters international waters/airspace?

30 minute (1-2hr) flight to fire off an email.

Barely anyone gave Enrique trouble back in the premier league also, but that's besides the point. Defenders can be protected and therefore made to look better by being in dominant teams that boss possession.