Other games 2015/16

Kid Dynamite

My old man lived in Finchley, North London in the 60s...he says he'd go to Spurs or Arsenal every other week depending on who was at home.....unless manu were in town, then he'd go anywhere to watch Best, Law and most of all Charlton...from what he says as a footballer BC was 20 years ahead of his time at least.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bobby Charlton is makem who was barred by the FA from receiving FA cup final tickets because some tickets allocated to him were being sold on the black market.Tony Green once ran the show against Man Utd when both Best and The Makem played at SJP.I know a lad called Dutch Wilson from Washington who spent a couple of weeks on trial at Man Utd as a young lad.Law used to collect him from his digs every morning to take him to training.Everyone hated The Makem because he was Busbys blue eyed boy and arrogant because it.

Bobby Charlton is makem who was barred by the FA from receiving FA cup final tickets because some tickets allocated to him were being sold on the black market.Tony Green once ran the show against Man Utd when both Best and The Makem played at SJP.I know a lad called Dutch Wilson from Washington who spent a couple of weeks on trial at Man Utd as a young lad.Law used to collect him from his digs every morning to take him to training.Everyone hated The Makem because he was Busbys blue eyed boy and arrogant because it.

gyj7kqqfmxwrnpmvaygj.gif

And although he never made it in football he did become part owner of the Cotton Club.

Would love to have seen Bobby Charlton in his pomp. The way he's been described to me makes me think he could have played in the modern game. A striding midfield general, strong, direct, a cannon of a long shot and a great range of passing. I'm guessing (having only seen clips of him) that he was the prototype for Gerrard?

Like I say, only ever seen compilations of clips, which normally only show a ball leaving his boot like an exocet.

Howay man Fish, wind it in. :lol:

I switched on towards the end of the game when it was 2-0 to villa, don't think I even saw this change he made.

Milan Derby tonight, both teams have spent big this summer to try and make themselves less mediocre so this could be interesting

In truth I just read it in the min-by-min in the Guardian. He weakened his midfield with a couple of subs and lost total control of the game. Even so, Leicester probably deserve a bit of credit here, it wasn't all Tim.

The look on their faces. This kind of thing reminds you what football is supposed to be. Fuck "honest, hard working grafters" to be honest. The unexpected, unbelievable moment of individual genius. That's why I watch the game.

And we've got rid of Ben Arfa and Robert, and replaced them with Gouffran and Geremi :lol: