Rafa Benitez

Anorthernsoul

Cisse has largely done fuck all in every start he has had. The continued decision to start him seems to be more out of superstition than one based on evidence seen.

He may have kept Sunderland up but his sides play rotten football. It's some consolation that they'll have another season of hippo head's delusional bullshit to look forward to

Why would Benitez give a new contract to Dummett if he wasn't going to stay on as manager.Would that not be the job of a new manager if Rafa was leaving.Dummett still has a contract until 2017.If Rafa want's to stay on in this country as a manager his options are limited.As has been suggested,Everton could be a possibility but after that,who.the Watford job could be coming up.I still think there is a chance he will stay with us if we go down.Of course clowns like Charnley and Moncur will have to go and probably Carr.The sticking point could be the need for Ashley to change his ways with regards to wanting to make a profit every season.i haven't given up hope.

Why would Benitez give a new contract to Dummett if he wasn't going to stay on as manager.Would that not be the job of a new manager if Rafa was leaving.Dummett still has a contract until 2017.If Rafa want's to stay on in this country as a manager his options are limited.As has been suggested,Everton could be a possibility but after that,who.the Watford job could be coming up.I still think there is a chance he will stay with us if we go down.Of course clowns like Charnley and Moncur will have to go and probably Carr.The sticking point could be the need for Ashley to change his ways with regards to wanting to make a profit every season.i haven't given up hope.

It would have been Carr and the board offering him a contract, same with contracts offered in the summer

The only good that can come out of this season is Rafa staying. I can't see it happening, but if they come out and announce it in the next fortnight (ideally next Sunday), then I will be delighted.

It will mean he will have got all the assurances he needs to turn the club around and we can look forward to an enjoyable season. Sure it would be in the Championship, but a winning season in that league would be a welcome break from another relegation battle.

It will also give him a year to put together a solid team.

Hopefully the guy has got a feel for the city / atmosphere / potential and fancies being "the one" who brings success.

Hopefully we go down in style next Saturday and have a bit more class than the villa fans.

I completely understand them being over the moon and gloating to be fair, but their craic is truly tragic. Honestly, as angry as I am with the zombies running nufc, I could still take a laugh from the mackems at our expense, it's just so far they've spectacularly failed to do it on here.

I completely understand them being over the moon and gloating to be fair, but their craic is truly tragic. Honestly, as angry as I am with the zombies running nufc, I could still take a laugh from the mackems at our expense, it's just so far they've spectacularly failed to do it on here.

To say they're third world would be being disrespective to our unfortunate world brothers. They die at 43 from too many tabs, they have a CITY which is without doubt THE worst in the Western World. Straight up if we were in the Conference and they were in the Champions League I'd still look down my nose at them from a considerable height.

What's the craic CT? Any quotes/links yet or is it just positive stuff from journos so far?

Basically sounds like he had a good first meeting with Lee Charnley. Others are planned and it's mainly about structure going forward and making sure there is a strong team to get promoted.

Decision within 2 weeks and hasn't spoke to Everton.

Just reading the tweets from the pressed so far but stuff like....

55c7b4de09da10cae18c4158af003c69.jpg

Aye sounds fairly positive, seems more dependent on Ashley and co not fucking stuff up which is a very reasonable request. Surely Ashley will just give the bloke what he wants, I think he can see a bit clearer the value in having a proper manager now. I can't blame Rafa one bit for using the strong bargaining position he's now in to make sure he gets the amount of control he wants.

Aye sounds fairly positive, seems more dependent on Ashley and co not fucking stuff up which is a very reasonable request. Surely Ashley will just give the bloke what he wants, I think he can see a bit clearer the value in having a proper manager now. I can't blame Rafa one bit for using the strong bargaining position he's now in to make sure he gets the amount of control he wants.

:good:

Just waiting for Ashley to fuck it up now, then. ;)

:good:

Just waiting for Ashley to fuck it up now, then. ;)

:lol:

"Couldn't get Rafa over the line". Reading what was said it does seem positive but with the fuckwits that run our club I'm still not confident.