Norwich V Newcastle / Saturday / 3PM / Carrow Road

Anorthernsoul

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Utter bunch of losers tbh. Conceding 3 against an utterly dross Norwich teams sums up the ability of our defending.

The team only give a fuck when Mitro grabbed the game by the scruff of the neck and got us back into the game, then all of a sudden they tried after not bothering all match. Fucking tossers, we should just keep the lot of them and let them enjoy the fruits of their labour by having to play in the division they deserve to be in. Saying that I don't want to watch the majority of them.

Who was it behind the goalscorer dipping to head a ball that was 3 feet above his head.[emoji38]It's that kind of shit that killed off Spot The Ball.

Fucking Sissoko.

I'll be more gutted about losing Benitez than going down personally.

Best try & console yourself young 'un because there's a strong possibility of both happening now

Best try & console yourself young 'un because there's a strong possibility of both happening now

I think that's what he's saying.

Hard to believe two of their goals came in stoppage time,

Wijnaldum didn't show up again, but that was expected cos he was away from home.

Sissoko was his usual tour de what?

DeJong should have featured in that game.

You could see why Shelvey wasn't in the England squad.

Should have been a better starting line-up, Anita is too weak in a do or die match.

I fully expected to lose, but hoped we fucking wouldn't.

The Mackems getting a point threw more shit on the fan.