Championship Run In

The Fish

Championship Run In  

30 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nufcthreatlevel on twitter seems to think we only get the parachute payment if we AREN'T promoted.

He's wrong, you actually get two years of the parachute payment rather than three and depends on the final tv revenue deal, According to the rules circulating on the internet I reckon £45million is the least that we will get all in.

You think replacing Rafa with another yes man will take the flack away from Ashley? :lol: there would be fucking hell on man. Why would he want a worse manager ffs. Ridiculous. If anything he's getting less stick now than ever. Even after relegation he didn't get much

There's never been hell on at SJP regarding Ashley

Re-naming the ground

Sacking Hughton

Undermining Keegan

Etc,etc there's been mild grumbling but never hell on

The Hull Game after Keegan went was toxic. Sell out toxic.

The stunts Ashley's pulled over the years he should have been hounded out of SJP a long time ago. Lets face it the Ashleyout brigade have set things up a couple of times. It's a shame only a minority have bothered partaking.

i think you overestimate how much power supporters have. ashley has shown he has thicker skin than CT. he doesn't give a shit about protests as long as he has a free global advertising platform for sports direct

i agree he's the cancer at the club. but i'd say there have been plenty of protests in his time here and i doubt he's hugely bothered by any of it. he's not in the business to be liked. i don't think he'd even be that bothered if we were successful. he's in it for the money. 

i think you overestimate how much power supporters have. ashley has shown he has thicker skin than CT. he doesn't give a shit about protests as long as he has a free global advertising platform for sports direct

Tbf, it's never really been tested out because people go regardless

Tbf, it's never really been tested out because people go regardless

Is anyone here still a hold out or has everyone been to at least one Rafa game?

I've just moved offices and sit a few desks away from the lad that did/does MAOC and he reckons he's still not been back.  While i admire his resolve I'm not sure what you'd want from any owner if not a manager like Rafa and an £80m spend in a season.  Or double the spend any club has ever spent in the championship.

I'll never buy a season ticket again while he's here like.  You're always 4 cans of Carling from him telling Charnley to do something fuckwitted.

I havent been to a league game since we got beat 1-0 at home against West Ham when Nolan scored. The tenure of Pardew and everything with Ashley during that reign just sucked the fun out of matchdays for me and they became a chore which i just couldn't be bothered with.

Now I'm a bit more laid back and although I am enjoying Rafas stay I dont feel compelled to go to games as I once used too.

Is anyone here still a hold out or has everyone been to at least one Rafa game?

I've just moved offices and sit a few desks away from the lad that did/does MAOC and he reckons he's still not been back.  While i admire his resolve I'm not sure what you'd want from any owner if not a manager like Rafa and an £80m spend in a season.  Or double the spend any club has ever spent in the championship.

I'll never buy a season ticket again while he's here like.  You're always 4 cans of Carling from him telling Charnley to do something fuckwitted.

I've been to one but I didn't pay for the ticket. Owt for nowt

Work used to get the £50 Sports bar tickets for £25 so I got a couple of them.  Now it turns out a lad i know who works at the college gets them for £13, so that's where I got my Barnsley one.

Proper Sports Direct - 75% off RRP.

As an aside to this, Wigan and Blackburn currently looking like going down but with a chance of swapping with Birmingham. I'm finding it really hard to determine a preference amongst these teams. I think, just, that I'd prefer it to be the two currently in position to go. But at the same time, Birmingham pretty much deserve it.

I'd like Birmingham to get out of it just for the fans. They loved Rowett and didn't want him to leave. They're also in that rare breed of championship fan that didn't act like nobheads towards us :lol:

Forest are away to QPR and home to Ipswich, neither of those are actually any good or have anything to play for.

3 points clear of Blackburn and 7 clear of Wigan, both of whom I could see failing to pick up another point.

Nobody seems to be talking about Reading or Shef Wed coming up via the play offs. All the talk seems to be about Fulham and Huddersfield.

I'm sure Brentford would love to derail Fulham's season on Saturday and Leeds could easily beat Norwich...

I think the Play Offs are wide open.