The OFFICIAL Transfer Rumours Thread 2018 -2019

Anorthernsoul

13 minutes ago, Andrew said:

Well, hes from Dudley or thereabouts so they're of a kind it would seem.

Beige cunts

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Alex said:

Beige cunts

He presumably thinks hes on a villa board and the news of their financial collapse is seeping its way into his delusions

• Haha 1

Surprise surprise resorting to pathetic childish comments.

So how much was made in the Championship? and compared to Premier League teams? When the club loses money it loses it big time, when it makes a profit, it's not that much.

Fred Shepherd spunked a lot away and Ashley has been just as bad.

6 minutes ago, t00nraider said:

Well thought out and argued post there!

Well, you started it. The owner's got the money. He's deciding not to spend it and using the relegation he caused as an excuse. The net result of his perceived short-term financial prudence will almost certainly see Benitez leave rather than signing a new contract and will create more losses for the owner in the long run. He's already overseen a third of the relegations in the club's history and has shown no sign of learning from those previous errors. Indeed, he seems almost hell bent on repeating them. Arguing otherwise or coming up with pearls of wisdom about his 'investment' and the 'need' to sell before buying as opposed to seeing the bigger picture is inevitably going to lead to speculation about whether or not you're just intending to wind people up. Although I will concede that's possibly giving you a lot more credit than is due.

I've never resorted to the level of immature personal insults, for which you have resorted to on many occasions.

Ashley needs to sell in the sense that he's wanting the business to be self sustaining and to keep the squad numbers to a certain amount. If players are bought and he can't get rid of any, then this wouldn't be financially viable.

The fact that he takes a large chunk of responsibility for that isn't disputed by myself and I agree he has the finances to fund a decent summer budget out of his own pocket, but it's gambling either way as money could be pissed away and the club would be in a bigger mess with him further out of pocket. Although I would be in favour of this gamble and hold my hands up if it does go tits up.

10 minutes ago, t00nraider said:

I've never resorted to the level of immature personal insults, for which you have resorted to on many occasions.

Ashley needs to sell in the sense that he's wanting the business to be self sustaining and to keep the squad numbers to a certain amount. If players are bought and he can't get rid of any, then this wouldn't be financially viable.

The fact that he takes a large chunk of responsibility for that isn't disputed by myself and I agree he has the finances to fund a decent summer budget out of his own pocket, but it's gambling either way as money could be pissed away and the club would be in a bigger mess with him further out of pocket. Although I would be in favour of this gamble and hold my hands up if it does go tits up.

Timothy%20Spall%20%20'Auf%20Wiedersehen,

• Haha 2

30 minutes ago, t00nraider said:

So fuck?

Yeah, you said.

Yeah, that's football.

Difficult to know how to counter that to be honest. As trying to make you look any more dull just seems pointless

5 hours ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Darlow

Mbemba

Mitrovic

Saivet

Lazaar

Clarke

Atsu

Hayden

Merino

Gayle

Joselu

Wouldn't be gutted go see any of those go if we replace them 

I'd be a bit disappointed if we let Merino go.  The rest of your list i agree with you.

1 hour ago, Alex said:

Difficult to know how to counter that to be honest. As trying to make you look any more dull just seems pointless

Seems to be the odd duck egg getting about here these days. They always seem to be conservatives and stink of brexit with zany controversial views. Regardless their patter fucking honks.

8 hours ago, t00nraider said:

You’re telling us what we already know about ashleys approach. Its a stupid approach thats seen us relegated multiple times. Its only working atm cos of benitez and he wont stick around

I can understand Ashley wanting Rafa to have a realistic number of players to chose from so having to sell before buying makes sense.Only being allowed to buy players from money generated through sales doesn't when fatty has or is going to receive £100m + from sky plus season ticket money.

21 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

Seems to be the odd duck egg getting about here these days. They always seem to be conservatives and stink of brexit with zany controversial views. Regardless their patter fucking honks.

He’d put a fucking glass eye to sleep