Generic small time football blather thread FOREVER

Sonatine

7 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

So you have no issue with my view then. Suits me!

Couldn't care less, people using IQs on the internet strike me as funny (or trumpian) you just kept on replying

36 minutes ago, Andrew said:

Couldn't care less, people using IQs on the internet strike me as funny (or trumpian) you just kept on replying

Maybe I keep replying because I have a sub-100 IQ?

And tbh I would agree with you in general except that I'm not disparaging any poster on here, I was just making a snarky comment about a footballer - essentially the same comment KCG made.

I really shouldn't make disparaging comments though, whenever I do I seem to get pulled up on it I guess because it's out of character.

Edited by Rayvin

For such a patriotic rag they love stirring the shit for the England team in the run up to The World Cup, Ashes, Euros etc. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Alex said:

For such a patriotic rag they love stirring the shit for the England team in the run up to The World Cup, Ashes, Euros etc. 

Theirs is a "No True Englishman" take. All English players should be Stuart Pearce-like. Anyone not fitting that model will be needled at for the benefit of Len from Swindon.

2 hours ago, The Fish said:

Theirs is a "No True Englishman" take. All English players should be Stuart Pearce-like. Anyone not fitting that model will be needled at for the benefit of Len from Swindon.

Apart from when Pearce managed the U21s and the right wing politics of his brother and some racist comments he’d made to Paul Ince about 20 years previously were raked up. I know what you mean though 

Is it okay to think the Sun are shit - stirring racist scumbags and Sterling is a fucking idiot for commemorating someone getting shot with a fucking gun? 

10 minutes ago, NJS said:

Is it okay to think the Sun are shit - stirring racist scumbags and Sterling is a fucking idiot for commemorating someone getting shot with a fucking gun? 

I think that's the position a few of us have taken

If the proposed winter break is geared to winter weather, I would suggest that,  if that's what they intend,  they look at the past records of when, where,  and how many games were postponed because of bad weather. English weather is unpredictable and the worst could be in December, January, February, even March, so when should the winter break be?

57 minutes ago, Noelie said:

If the proposed winter break is geared to winter weather, I would suggest that,  if that's what they intend,  they look at the past records of when, where,  and how many games were postponed because of bad weather. English weather is unpredictable and the worst could be in December, January, February, even March, so when should the winter break be?

I have a couple of questions for you, Noelie.

3 hours ago, LooneyToony said:

I have a couple of questions for you, Noelie.

A  a  a  ask a  a a away  L L L Looney T T T Tooney. :)