Generic small time football blather thread FOREVER

Sonatine

4 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Jim White in his roll neck jumper with his ski jump tits man. :lol:

He looks like one of Mulligan and O'Hare. 

Jim White comes across as a colossal cunt and is the epitome of the saying, 'a little goes a long way.'

4 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

He still does the 6am show and Brazil is a clueless alcho cunt.

When I do switch on it’s Monday  - Friday.Don’t they have clueless cunts like McCoist,Bent ( who’s mother was racially abused at the SOS) and the thick brummy at the start of the week.Brazil,on occasion’s, does get brought down to their level when they’re acting as ‘experts’.

55 minutes ago, Tom said:

RELEGATE ME DADDY 

I’ve spent five minutes trying to come up with a witty comment but I’m genuinely speechless. This is the worst video that has ever been put on the internet. And I’ve seen some shit that would make MF wretch.

• Haha 3

I always think what makes things like that worse is that he’s had every opportunity to watch that back numerous times as he was putting it together and realize how fucking bad it is and relegate it to his bin, but somehow after all his watches of it he’s went nope I’ll upload that to YouTube.

• Haha 3

12 hours ago, Tom said:

RELEGATE ME DADDY 

"Tonight Matthew, I'm going to be an even shitter Jamiroquai."

"Flippin' 'eck, by day he's a NUFC embarrassment, but tonight on 'He's a star in his head' Steve 'Ring' Wraith is.......... Fucking desperate!"

Screenshot_20211223-093730__01.jpg

Screenshot_20211223-092856__01.jpg

• Haha 5

13 hours ago, Tom said:

RELEGATE ME DADDY 

Holy shit.

None of you lot can say owt about the Newcastle Natter again. However shit we are, we're better than this bollocks by orders of magnitude.

• Haha 3

Just now, The Fish said:

Holy shit.

None of you lot can say owt about the Newcastle Natter again. However shit we are, we're better than this bollocks by orders of magnitude.

Quite an achievement 

• Haha 1