Generic small time football blather thread FOREVER

For years prior to Covid we were told season ticket money contributed towards the running of clubs but in no was as important as it used to be before SKY TV money.Since supporters haven’t being allowed to attend games,just about every club has pleaded hard up because supporters aren’t paying to attend games.We’ve suddenly,or our season ticket money has,become important again.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Today just a year ago I was making the dream of my life come true and I was able to meet you   (Yes... I was the first to enter the stadium)  

Posted Images

A601E5B9-F489-443A-A8BE-9421745D7274.png

The bit buried at the bottom is the bombshell.

The definition of the offence is;

“An act or a pattern of acts of assault, threats, humiliation and intimidation or other abuse that is used to harm, punish, or frighten a victim.

“Controlling behaviour is a range of acts designed to make a person subordinate and/or dependent by isolating them from sources of support, exploiting their resources and capacities for personal gain, depriving them of the means needed for independence, resistance and escape and regulating their everyday behaviour.”

Edited by Kid Dynamite
40 minutes ago, Sonatine said:

Steve Wraith's Midas Touch working it's magic again ;)

Christ… imagine getting divorced and having to move in with three other divorced blokes, and, as if that wasn’t bad enough, one of them is Yaxley Lennon… but even worse, he’s mates with Steve fucking Wraith. 

• Haha 5

Bruno Fernandes has now scored 20 penalties for Man u. He's been there 15 months.

You have to go back 5 years for us to have been given that many.

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, Andrew said:

Bruno Fernandes has now scored 20 penalties for Man u. He's been there 15 months.

You have to go back 5 years for us to have been given that many.

Don't start Essembee off on a BF and MU rant! :angry:

Edited by RobinRobin

When you have Fernandes,Rashford and Martial regularly going into the opposition box,they are going to be awarded penalties on a regular basis.You then of course have McTominey,Pogba and the Easter Island born Maguire going down easily in other areas of the pitch.Let’s just be thankful that Howard Red has retired from refereeing otherwise Fernandes would be hitting 30.goals a season.

6 hours ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Fuck me, does Jenas not have a bastard family to spend time with? This cunt is never off the telly. Half expecting him to be revealed as the Fourth Man on Line of Duty tomorrow night

Maybe he thinks it’s a goldfish bowl.

• Haha 3

The Sky Sports drone is asking if supporters should be storming stadiums at a time when it’s a fucking empty stadium game anyway. Poor Sky Sports, give Gary Neville the platform to stoke up these protests and are trying to get him to condemn them now that they’re inconvenienced. What a fucking shame.

• Like 2
31 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

The Sky Sports drone is asking if supporters should be storming stadiums at a time when it’s a fucking empty stadium game anyway. Poor Sky Sports, give Gary Neville the platform to stoke up these protests and are trying to get him to condemn them now that they’re inconvenienced. What a fucking shame.

They probably couldn’t make the rave event and had to look for somewhere else.

Fixture should be cancelled with Liverpool awarded a 3-0 win. Obviously it’s Man Utd so that won’t happen 

1 hour ago, ewerk said:

If the fans want the Glazers out then why don’t they have a whip round to raise the £2bn? #RioLogic

:lol: 

The funniest part of the Manchester United fans on twitter is the argument about fearing the way the Glazers have loaded the club up with debt, and resulting worry about the clubs future because of it is a fair thing to protest about, meanwhile the daft cunts on twitter are harping on about the glazers not spending enough etc. They’re second in the league and the only club that have outspent them in the last 10 year are probably Manchester City, that’s a non-argument as the Glazers have clearly allowed the club to spend. 

• Like 1

When they're at the stage of signing Andy Carroll, his walking stick and his crutches on a free transfer then offering him another year after failing to score all season...... I'll be a bit more sympathetic.

• Haha 5

Don't normally watch shite like this but I hit play on a bit of a whim and actually glad I did. Yer gaffer gets a brief mention. Hard to say for sure if it was positive or just a polite way of saying "couldn't get away from the cunt fast enough".