Generic small time football blather thread FOREVER

Sonatine

1 hour ago, MMXXVIII said:

I would shag Sav and cum on her face but she's clearly unhinged from damaging relationships.

Lucky her! 😂

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, MMXXVIII said:

I would shag Sav and cum on her face but she's clearly unhinged from damaging relationships.

And here I was like an idiot thinking chivalry was a thing of the past. Unhinged? Nothing a good ol’ fashioned hosing down won’t fix. :lol:

• Haha 4

Now Wraith’s twitter minions have mass reported that kids twitter so that it got suspended. Z

What a pathetic excuse of a man.

• Confused 1
  • Jaysus... 4

3 hours ago, Kid Dynamite said:

I think there's a subtle difference. MBS is a murdering cunt but PIFs funds come via legitimate business/oil production.

Putin is also a murdering cunt, but Abramovich capitalised on the collapse of the Soviet Union to rip off his fellow countrymen and make his billions. And it's that dirty money that is directly funding Chelsea 

Sage like observations from this boards least judgemental character.

It’s a war mate. There are multiple nuanced takes on all the variables. Including those folk who happen to belong to one nationality or another.

I have the impression you consider yourself a virtuous peace loving all round chap. However your rhetoric shows the polar opposite.

Just saying.

8 hours ago, Dougle said:

Sage like observations from this boards least judgemental character.

It’s a war mate. There are multiple nuanced takes on all the variables. Including those folk who happen to belong to one nationality or another.

I have the impression you consider yourself a virtuous peace loving all round chap. However your rhetoric shows the polar opposite.

Just saying.

Late night Dougle? I can't tell whether you're arguing with yourself or with something I didn't say?

12 hours ago, Howay said:

The people gushing on the actual post by Wraith btw. Loads leaping to his defence any time people have a go about him ripping teenage lads off by saying “it’s for charity”, just donate the fucking money then, why applaud that oxygen thief for an attention grabbing stunt? 

Twitter is brutal like, the “personalities” on it especially. Wraith, that So Cal Geordie attention seeker, among others are particularly annoying. There’s some good ones too mind, even Sav Mondo is good value sometimes simply for all the entertainment value reading the desperate bastards that fawn over any of her thirst trap posts. 

'Thirst trap' :lol:

12 hours ago, MMXXVIII said:

I'd treat her to fine wines and Belgian chocolates but each to their own. 

• Haha 6

Interesting observation from Hackett on Arsenal's third goal yesterday. It's entertaining following him on Facebook, he doesn't hold back in slating the refs. 

image.png.c6825838c16ec9ed3716399865918c5f.png

• Like 4

Unfortunately it won't be applied until the end of the season. It could mean they're relegated and start the Championship with a points deduction.

Fried Rice Cooking GIF by Nigel Ng (Uncle Roger)

• Haha 4

I saw a clip of Neville saying Newcastle United, villa, Everton etc were all big clubs and should be competing in a normal world and some Scouse mackem pipsqueak voiced cunt started blethering shite to which Neville then went further as he was obviously irritated by him and said NUFC were bigger than Everton when he was playing to be interrupted again by a high pitched screech of 'NEVER!' that would've had every dog around for ten miles wincing like fuck. For his sake, I hope they go down the same road their bezzies on Wearside did. Suck it up, helium voice. :good:

• Haha 4