Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official

So the EPL offered arbitration to come to a solution but don’t actually want to really take part in a fair arbitration.

No wonder the buyers didn’t accept arbitration as a way out and Ashley pursuing a case at the CAT.

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

its official #Cans #Jimbo's telly

I've spent many a workday researching CHAPS.

I'm at the ground. Staveley just came out and held up Bruce's head. 

Posted Images

Clear delaying tactics by the EPL, I'd wager they've demanded some documents from NUFC, NUFC lawyers are trying to prove or disprove their relevance and that'll take time. 

I don't understand why a SPAC can't be set up by PIF to provide sufficient separation? Or a wealthy individual related to the KSA royal family? Even if it's conjunction with the arbitration and CAT proceedings? 

24 minutes ago, The Fish said:

Clear delaying tactics by the EPL, I'd wager they've demanded some documents from NUFC, NUFC lawyers are trying to prove or disprove their relevance and that'll take time. 

I don't understand why a SPAC can't be set up by PIF to provide sufficient separation? Or a wealthy individual related to the KSA royal family? Even if it's conjunction with the arbitration and CAT proceedings? 

.com suggesting Ashley has a separate issue ongoing. Maybe one can't proceed until the other is settled? Conflict of interest maybe? 

Just now, Ugly Mackems said:

.com suggesting Ashley has a separate issue ongoing. Maybe one can't proceed until the other is settled? Conflict of interest maybe? 

CAT proceedings are distinct from the arbitration.

52 minutes ago, The Fish said:

CAT proceedings are distinct from the arbitration.

Knowing how things work the CAT case will probably getting dismissed because of the tribunal lacking jurisdiction.

The request from the EPL in the CAT case to extent the time to file evidence was probably rather a request not to file evidence.

24 minutes ago, Ugly Mackems said:

So, for someone like me who pays little attention to all the takeover shit what's Ashley's CAT about? 

i'll always be your boss. 

• Haha 2

Don't anyone tell me Leeds were the only damned United. Never ending takeover with a league who really don't want it as their top brands aren't happy, Mike Ashley for over a decade, Bruce the latest duck egg in the dugout, another season of relegation or not far off it and even the professional writers being paid to cover us think it's a joke. 

• Like 4

What the fuck was that rap battle man :lol: 

The takeover could be declared dead tomorrow by all involved parties and it still wouldn't mean he was right about anything as everything he has ever said has been evidence free speculative nonsense. But aye, let's double down on our "victory" with a rap battle in public. It's like something out of The Office.

• Like 4
22 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

What the fuck was that rap battle man :lol: 

The takeover could be declared dead tomorrow by all involved parties and it still wouldn't mean he was right about anything as everything he has ever said has been evidence free speculative nonsense. But aye, let's double down on our "victory" with a rap battle in public. It's like something out of The Office.

:lol: Exactly, the stupid cunts initial stance was that it was all bollocks and the Saudis weren’t for real, that is absolutely and very clearly not the case. At this point he’s just acting like he called it if it doesn’t happen, as if he knows the outcome of cases before they’ve even started. The very same bloke wrote an article about why it was all bollocks because he didn’t understand some of the filings with Companies house during the bid, he’s an absolute embarrassment tbh and would be better off just piping down rather than embarrassing himself further like he is with all this. 

Speaking of stupid cunts, Wraith has been on Simon Jordan’s talkSPORT show:

What an absolute shoeing he gets by Jordan :lol:, claims to have contacts on both sides of the deal. What a throbber. 

• Haha 3
8 minutes ago, Howay said:

Speaking of stupid cunts, Wraith has been on Simon Jordan’s talkSPORT show:

What an absolute shoeing he gets by Jordan :lol:, claims to have contacts on both sides of the deal. What a throbber. 

"....And if I may say one more thing, Simon, one more thing.....I have never, NEVER, shut the doors in Bliss and ran away when one of the bar staff, the tall gangly plank kid, was threatened with a gun and the lad that threatened him turned up later, and it's yet another slur the establishment have tried to sling in my direction."

4221396001_4282918546001_4282892399001-vs.jpg

• Haha 8
  • Tom changed the title to Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official