Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

its official #Cans #Jimbo's telly

I've spent many a workday researching CHAPS.

I don’t know Callum.  But you weren’t arsed when it came to your own website (https://realcombatmedia.com), with its in depth coverage of Joshua vs Ruiz II so why are you arsed now? Fuck off

Posted Images

Now we just need Cabbage head to keep us in the league in the mean time 😀😟 Fuck knows what's going to happen, but bein being allowed to broadcast in Saudi seems very significant for a number of reasons. I mean it seems like it could never be the case that Saudi, sorry PIF 😉 , could buy a club and literally only be able to watch said team through illegal means in their country. Of course it is very likely that the piracy issue was equal in terms of importance to the PL eyes to the objections of the "big 6". Having said that I think the collapse of the super league does give us some leverage over those teams, given that they should be very quiet for a long time after getting away basically scot-free. 

Edited by Polarboy
5 minutes ago, Polarboy said:

Now we just need Cabbage head to keep us in the league in the mean time 😀😟 Fuck knows what's going to happen, but bein being allowed to broadcast in Saudi seems very significant for a number of reasons. I mean it seems like it could never be the case that Saudi, sorry PIF 😉 , could buy a club and literally only be able to watch said team through illegal means in their country. Of course it is very likely that the piracy issue was equal in terms of importance to the PL eyes to the objections of the "big 6". Having said that I think the collapse of the super league does give us some leverage over those teams, given that they should be very quiet for a long time after getting away basically scot-free. 

If there's any likelyhood of this going through then Bruce will surely be out on his fat arse asap.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, David Kelly said:

If there's any likelyhood of this going through then Bruce will surely be out on his fat arse asap.

I suppose is just depends when/if it goes through. Obviously if it's going to go through in the near future he'll be gone, but if it doesn't go through until January who knows what Ashley will do. 

Bruce will be going nowhere until the takeover goes through officially and he walks into his office one morning to find that Zidane has discovered his secret stockpile of Tudor Gammon and Pineapple.

To be honest, I'm more inclined to think it might be allowed to go through now we're at the Steve Bruce 2+ years damage relegation stage. Will they buy a club in serious danger of not being in the PL? 

"Hello? PIF? Hi, it's the PL here, we've just had a little think about the takeover and are now happy for you to complete the purchase of championship bound Newcastle United.......hello?........ hello?.......[taps phone a couple of times].......hello?"

13 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Never you worry about that, just get the camera set up in front of your TV.

It’ll only be official then…..

• Haha 2

I’m still in the Spongebob / Jimbo’s telly mindset but KD might be onto something re: the PL not being keen on arbitration. It could just be the PL are only really arsed about what BEIN thinks about the takeover. 

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Alex said:

I’m still in the Spongebob / Jimbo’s telly mindset but KD might be onto something re: the PL not being keen on arbitration. It could just be the PL are only really arsed about what BEIN thinks about the takeover. 

I’m ready…..

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

If it’s a choice between this awful shitty-arsed Steve Bruce era or another 3 months of takeover bollocks, I’m all in on the latter. Let’s endure the inevitable crushing disappointment all over again

Fyp

• Tom changed the title to Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official