Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official

The Mighty Hog

35 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

Luke Edwards of all people taking him to task on it...

:lol: Aye, Luke has absolutely had his life. Also after his whiney little post about Newcastle fans not getting their club back the dope has the below as his Twitter background

4F8B627B-CB44-43F2-BEF2-ED1A5FA1FD39.jpeg

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, Howay said:

These types of posts by journalists that sniff their own farts is beyond tedious at this point. We all know the points, but doing things like calling a club people have a connection to a pawn will always create a hostile/defensive response - then they have a whinge about the abuse they received before trying to make it seem like they were actually trying to make some noble, important point before having another snidey little dig. Inevitably ones like Holt, and Delaney join in before they play a big game of “haven’t we been hard done by” soggy biscuit the crumpet munching pricks. 

Gan kick rocks Storey you nerdy cunt. 

Must say that when I read that first I mistakenly believed it was penned by:

William Storey: We've got the money to save Force India! | Grandprixnews.com

• Haha 6

9 hours ago, Howay said:

These types of posts by journalists that sniff their own farts is beyond tedious at this point. We all know the points, but doing things like calling a club people have a connection to a pawn will always create a hostile/defensive response - then they have a whinge about the abuse they received before trying to make it seem like they were actually trying to make some noble, important point before having another snidey little dig. Inevitably ones like Holt, and Delaney join in before they play a big game of “haven’t we been hard done by” soggy biscuit the crumpet munching pricks. 

Gan kick rocks Storey you nerdy cunt. 

I agree with you. I think the “we’ve got our club back” as a slogan is perhaps a bit cringey. But in trying to be clever, he just looks like a fucking moron. No one is in any doubt as to who owns the club. What anyone with half a brain cell would realise is that people are talking about having players and a manager etc. that connect with the fans. Having an entertaining team winning football matches, providing one of the best seasons in living memory, being a professionally run club from top to bottom, etc., etc.

Basically everything we could only dream about under the previous owner. 
The saltiness from him and the other cunts you mention is delicious tbh. Especially given it’s essentially down to hypocrisy and jealousy 

• Like 6

5 hours ago, Alex said:

I agree with you. I think the “we’ve got our club back” as a slogan is perhaps a bit cringey. But in trying to be clever, he just looks like a fucking moron. No one is in any doubt as to who owns the club. What anyone with half a brain cell would realise is that people are talking about having players and a manager etc. that connect with the fans. Having an entertaining team winning football matches, providing one of the best seasons in living memory, being a professionally run club from top to bottom, etc., etc.

Basically everything we could only dream about under the previous owner. 
The saltiness from him and the other cunts you mention is delicious tbh. Especially given it’s essentially down to hypocrisy and jealousy 

You just have to have a look at the banner he is using….

IMG_6975.jpeg

• Like 1

I didn't realise they were so into middle east politics and money? The lad who never watched the Saudi F1 races but watches the rest..... Wonder when this started? I'm guessing if he was around in the 90s then he also stopped buying sugar puffs for reasons. 

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, Alex said:

They call it dirty money but it’s actually completely legit 

But but but they sold OIL mate. Freaking oil, to people all over the world. If they would instead just profiteer off colonization, slavery and illegal wars it would be so much easier to accept them.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

I'm liking how PIF eventually seem to be able to get what they want, working in a methodical, planned, inevitable fashion.

Staveley: "We will win the Premier League, we will win the Champions League........"

Avengers Endgame GIF

• Haha 3

5live last night talking about the golf seemed pretty elitist I have to say, now I'm not into golf at all so pardon my ignorance but one of the reporters in particular kept dropping 'these people' lines dripping with contempt regarding the PIF and Liv golf but, right near the beginning he said something along the lines of 'You've now got golf being talked about like Newcastle United and his tone of voice saying Newcastle United didn't infer any fondness to put it mildly. I don't think they were too happy?

• Haha 3

40 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Got a feeling that we’re going to see a few more ridiculous sponsorships announced in the coming months :lol: 

p-diddy-money.gif

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Howmanheyman said:

5live last night talking about the golf seemed pretty elitist I have to say, now I'm not into golf at all so pardon my ignorance but one of the reporters in particular kept dropping 'these people' lines dripping with contempt regarding the PIF and Liv golf but, right near the beginning he said something along the lines of 'You've now got golf being talked about like Newcastle United and his tone of voice saying Newcastle United didn't infer any fondness to put it mildly. I don't think they were too happy?

The Saudis have essentially just bought the game of professional golf. I can understand people being annoyed by that but ultimately it won't make a bit of difference to anyone other than the holier than thou.

• Like 3