Film/moving picture show you most recently watched

Jimbo

Raising Arizona is genius. I think they're at their best when they do off beat or black comedy. Raising Arizona, Big lebowski, o brother where art thou, Fargo are among my favourites

Raising Arizona is genius. I think they're at their best when they do off beat or black comedy. Raising Arizona, Big lebowski, o brother where art thou, Fargo are among my favourites

Dem da good ones.

MV5BMTU5OTM3OTQ5M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNzEz

Edited by Park Life

Watched a show called Burnt tonight. I won't go in to detail, but I think I've only seen 2 more wank shows in my life. Horrific.

There's a film called Burnt just come out as well.

Spectre. I was disappointed after all the hype. Now MrsP wants to see it I'll have to watch the fukin thing again. Skyfall remains head and shoulders the best Bond of recent times. My heart sank during the titles when something sounding like an outtake from X Factor came blaring out...Brilliant locations and a really svelte new lady just about saved it from Quantum territory. 6.7/10

Agree with this, saw it last night and it just felt like it was missing something the whole way through. The bond lady was very nice on the eyes and the action scenes were class (some started edging into that Pierce Brosnan Bond ridiculousness a little too much for me at times).

It seemed at times like a throwback to the older Bonds rather than being like the other Craig ones, some of the early campy jokes as well as not bothering to kill Bautista's character when he was lying unconscious after crashing through the window only for him to come back and almost kill them both on a train...

Skyfall's definitely the best modern Bond movie for me as well, this one just felt like they phoned it in a little for Craig's last one. Still enjoyed it like but I think I was expecting too much after Skyfall and the hype.

The next guy to play Bond is going to have to be spot on.

I'd be tempted to Lazenby the next film, then get your first choice in after that one stumbles at the box office, thereby avoiding the high expectations.

I'd be tempted to Lazenby the next film, then get your first choice in after that one stumbles at the box office, thereby avoiding the high expectations.

David Moyes is available.