Film/moving picture show you most recently watched

Jimbo

Just watched Cartel Land. Documentary about the American/Mexican drug war.

Really enjoyed it as it wasn't what I was expecting at all, it had quite a lot of access to local vigilante groups on both sides of the border and how they're basically ignoring the law and trying to get their own justice by fighting the cartels themselves.

Finally got round to seeing I, Daniel Blake last night. Brutal stuff, wouldn't say it was exactly enjoyable but it was hugely affecting. A full house broke into a round of applause at the end, down here in true blue Dorset it was a bit surprising. The last time I saw a flick where there was clapping (and indeed cheering) at the end was after Flash Gordon at the Roxy in Kelso around 1980 :D

speaking of digs at religion, i went to see the book of mormon the other week. not usually a fan of musicals but i was laughing out loud throughout this. recommended. (i know this is a movie thread  .... but we still have the word "show" in the thread title.) 

speaking of digs at religion, i went to see the book of mormon the other week. not usually a fan of musicals but i was laughing out loud throughout this. recommended. (i know this is a movie thread  .... but we still have the word "show" in the thread title.) 

How many sheets did you part with?

Got briefs for that for my birthday. Should be a good film.