Film/moving picture show you most recently watched

Jimbo

Let me in

rubbish - was supposed to be a horror - never laughed so much - so no not recommending it

Well, you won't like the original either.

I thought the original was quality but my lass said 'I thought it was meant to be a horror' :dunno:

Anyone watched film 2010 with Claudia Winkleman?

I've hardly watched it since Wossy started cos he talks shite. Thought it would be just as bad with her but i caught a bit of it this week and apart from being a lovely bit of fluff she's got the Guardian (I think) film critic on as a co-host and it seemed like a really good balance.

I pressed the yellow button to record the series, give it a go.

Personally I think she's shite and much preferred Ross. She does nowt for me either.

She's fucking awful like. Re: the Guardian critic, he wasnt on the first programme was he? (I couldnt watch it all so I don't know) Has he been drafted in as emergency to give some actual credibility to the programme.

Winkleman does my head in anyway at the best of times. How she's Big Suze's (half) sister is just beyond me frankly.

Let me in

rubbish - was supposed to be a horror - never laughed so much - so no not recommending it

Well, you won't like the original either.

I thought the original was quality but my lass said 'I thought it was meant to be a horror' :dunno:

The relationship [or bond, to put it better] between two forcibly isolated characters was the element that carried the original didn't it. It was a character-driven horror flick - that's a rarity in what is a pretty shallow, SGI/SFX driven genre these days.

I'll put my hand up, and out myself as a culprit by admitting that i haven't seen the Hollywood remake. With that said i'm only going to base the following on press reviews. From what i've read though that 'bond' between the two central characters, hasn't found itself completely lost in translation.

Edited by Year Zero

Nerds use maths to count cards in vegas and get into a bit of bother.

An enjoyable enough romp, but the answer to the question at the end is "no!"

Spent the rest of the night trying to explain why a 33% chance of choosing the correct one of three doors remains a 33% shot when you confirm another door has nowt behind it leaving only 2. :dunno:

Spent the rest of the night trying to explain why a 33% chance of choosing the correct one of three doors remains a 33% shot when you confirm another door has nowt behind it leaving only 2. :pullhair:

If you are talking about the Monty hall Problem you are wrong - you should always switch doors

Spent the rest of the night trying to explain why a 33% chance of choosing the correct one of three doors remains a 33% shot when you confirm another door has nowt behind it leaving only 2. :pullhair:

If you are talking about the Monty hall Problem you are wrong - you should always switch doors

Yes, because the other of the 2 remaining doors now has a 66% chance.

Not sure where I said otherwise. Read carefully. :)

EDIT: The question at the end is not "should you switch?" It's unrelated.

Edited by Happy Face

Not sure where I said otherwise. Read carefully. :)

Sorry - lazy reading

Not a film but I went to see Peter Kay last night. I was pretty dubious as I didn't laugh at 'Garlic Bread' the first time around, never mind 7 years later, but to give him his due he was fucking hilarious.

No need for sick jokes or rude jokes, just straight up working class observational humour. Well worth a look.

Not sure where I said otherwise. Read carefully. :icon_lol:

Sorry - lazy reading

The Electorate won't like it!

Ask Gordon Brown

:)

get him to the greek. absolute crap, next to no laughs. i found puff daddy's character particularly annoying - 2/10

Utter shite and whatisname just playing himself was irritating as well.

Russel Brand. Cant stand that fuck-juice so will never watch it.