Film/moving picture show you most recently watched

Jimbo

Just seen David Brent. Mixed feelings on it. I like the angle the film took (ie.Brent's mental health/insecurities) but the film was essentially the same two jokes repeated about ten times and the ending was a straight rip off of the office finale. Worth a watch though

Thought it might be a bit overlong. I want to see it as I liked The Office but when I watched that I used to watch the first showing of it and find it made me cringe almost unbearably then watch the repeat later in the week and find it hliarious once you knew what was happening. Also thought the (sort of) happy ending where the blind date at the Xmas do seemed to like him was a good way to end things.

It's the Taj Majal in the Bollywood films all you racists forgot about

I did think about Bollywood like. But thought there was more history in Hollywood. Bet you googled it btw

Out of interest, CT - do you actually know the answer? :lol:;)

I thought it might be the Bradbury Building. Had to google it for the name like. It's used in Bladerunner (interior) but the outside is used in loads of films