Joelinton

wykikitoon

6 hours ago, Dr Gloom said:

Great that Big Joe has agreed a new deal. It's imperative we keep Bruno too. He's our most important player.

Just give him the captain's armband. The way he has managed to control himself these past few games to avoid picking up the final yellow card that would result in a two game suspension has been unreal - particularly as his performance levels haven't dropped. He loves it here. Make him captain - let him be the one to lift the firs trophy. 

(watch him pick up a booking against Spurs now for a reckless tackle or mouthing off to the ref now)

Agree with this. I’m buzzing Big Joe looks set to stay as he sets the aggressive tone in a lot of games, and I see him as our squads utility player as he can really play across midfield and attack. Keeping Bruno is the next key item, we absolutely have to keep him imo as it would be very hard to replace a player with his skill set - we should be building around him and moving others on to make FFP room. I think Man City looks unlikely now they look to be making their move for Paqueta, and hopefully having Joelinton commit might sway him to have another run at the CL spots next season. 

As a long term admirer I feel vindicated by the glee the rumoured extension has been met with. 

Brilliant news. We need to be focused on improving the first team in the summer, not replacing our best players. 

Talking about Paqueta, whatever the hell happened to his yellow card betting investigation, or did I imagine it? 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, aimaad22 said:

Brilliant news. We need to be focused on improving the first team in the summer, not replacing our best players. 

Talking about Paqueta, whatever the hell happened to his yellow card betting investigation, or did I imagine it? 

They let him off the hook after he promised that he would Paquetin...

backing up homer simpson GIF

• Haha 10

18 minutes ago, RobElliott said:

They let him off the hook after he promised that he would Paquetin...

backing up homer simpson GIF

Robert Redford Nod GIF

• Haha 2

Just now, MrRaspberryJam said:

Officially confirmed. It is NOW OFFICIALLY CONFIRMED. ITS OFFICIAL. ITS. FUCKING. OFFICIAL. 

celebrity perverts GIF

9 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Cloob :lol: 

encouraging to hear he wants to win teetles while he's at the cloooob

• Haha 5