The Entirely Reasonable Potential Transfers Thread

Ayatollah Hermione

TBF this should be one of the easier windows for us. Everyone knows we’re in the market and agents will be approaching us with their players and we’ll have a list of those out of contract in the summer who could be on the move.

The DoF is more of a long term strategy that can be put on ice for now.

I read that they're targeting in-form championship strikers so they can hit the ground running and have little to lose if we're relagated. Slightly underhwelming but understandable considering our current position. There's a Serbian striker tearing the league up currently that may be worth a shout.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

I am not suggesting this for one minute.  But Dele Alli had an alright game yesterday, he is surly playing for a move away from Spurs now.

Who the fuck in their right mind would have him though?

I would hire in. 

Edited by Diego21

2 hours ago, ewerk said:

He reminds me a bit of Ross Barkley in that there's definitely talent in there but he blows hot less often than cold. He's not a player you could rely on in your first XI all season.

He had some good seasons a couple of years ago.

His new haircut shows what does matter to him nowadays. At least he does now look like a cunt, not just acting like one on the pitch.

• Haha 4

• Tom locked this topic