The Entirely Reasonable Potential Transfers Thread

Ayatollah Hermione

15 minutes ago, gurru991 said:

I'm not sure that I rate Lingard that highly !!  He hasn't looked too special for United so far.

Loose change though innit so may as well 

• Haha 1

There is absolutely no way that Gini Wijaldjtjnenum leaves Liverpool after winning multiple trophies and 6 months later returns to the same league for a relegation scrap like, I don’t care how much money he’s offered it’s never happening 

1 hour ago, safcforever said:

He was class at West Ham last year. 

He was but tapered off as the season progressed.  I'm not saying that he is a bad player but I don't see him as a £200,000 a week player !  The club will need to be careful not to overpay  for average talent.

3 hours ago, gurru991 said:

He was but tapered off as the season progressed.  I'm not saying that he is a bad player but I don't see him as a £200,000 a week player !  The club will need to be careful not to overpay  for average talent.

Why? We’re minted and every club knows it. We will end up overpaying

I just cannot see Lingard coming to us.  He wants to be in the WC squad for next year and the threat of relegation over us is too much.  He wont get in the WC squad in a Championship team.  No money will soften that blow.

Can West Ham afford him though?

1 hour ago, wykikitoon said:

I just cannot see Lingard coming to us.  He wants to be in the WC squad for next year and the threat of relegation over us is too much.  He wont get in the WC squad in a Championship team.  No money will soften that blow.

Can West Ham afford him though?

Just give him a relegation release clause. Sorted 

On 06/12/2021 at 23:15, Rayvin said:

You just know Fish is seething whenever Diego posts and picks up his 5-10 likes :lol:

I appreciate the Fish too tbf, if only he posted here more instead of elsewhere...

I see Diego like Les saw Shearer, he's only going to make me raise my game. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Just now, The Fish said:

I see Diego like Les saw Shearer, he's only going to make me raise my game. 

Where else do you post Dave?

If its NO why not speak to an admin on here about the TT re-education & re hab programmes on offer?..

No need to thank me, happy to offer help where it's needed :good:

• Haha 2

• Tom locked this topic