Brendan Rogers' sly Foxes v Cabbagehead's normal service resumed

sammynb

It's moments like these you just don't realise how lucky you are to be alive!

Funniest thing I've read today was this in the Guardian:

Newcastle have improved recently but still need points to be sure of dodging relegation; Friday’s showdown at the King Power could be a belter.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2021/may/07/premier-league-10-things-to-look-out-for-this-weekend

I'm positive that is a typo and was meant to read "belting".

Dark forces will no doubt play their devilish hand as well! :huh:

• Haha 2

We will barely touch the ball against this lot, they have CL football to play for as well as wanting to keep sharp for a final, that’s without mentioning they’re simply far better in pretty much every sense. Another side that iirc was a League One team when Ashley bought Newcastle but are now fucking miles ahead of us, guess it’s all down to us expecting too much. 

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Howay said:

We will barely touch the ball against this lot, they have CL football to play for as well as wanting to keep sharp for a final, that’s without mentioning they’re simply far better in pretty much every sense. Another side that iirc was a League One team when Ashley bought Newcastle but are now fucking miles ahead of us, guess it’s all down to us expecting too much. 

but apart from that we'd probably whop their arses if the poor lambs weren't so desperate for a holiday.

• Haha 1

Andy Townsend thinks Leicester will have to be careful as we're very dangerous counter attacking! :lol: Commentator reckons we haven't been in the actual bottom three for months and months. Fucking hell! I'm starting to get excited about NUFC again! :yahoo:

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Howay said:

Surprised Mike didn’t put in place a 5 year plan based on Leicester.

2 minutes ago, Isegrim said:

I am going for a Nacho hat trick to spoil the evening for the crisp muncher.

Didn't realise he was still on the books, thought it doesn't surprise me. Xisco to bag a few as well?