Other Games 21/22: Talk about Actual Football

Ayatollah Hermione

Just now, Gemmill said:

Agreed. Looking more and more like curtains for the current bottom 3 too. (plus Everton, who remain fucking shit despite last nights debacle). 

Burnley now have to win all of their 3 games in hand on Leeds to over take them, never mind us. Just fuel for the fire for the Burnley lads that, just need to dig the hole a bit deeper so their fight back is even more heroic. 

• Haha 3

Just now, Howay said:

Burnley now have to win all of their 3 games in hand on Leeds to over take them, never mind us. Just fuel for the fire for the Burnley lads that, just need to dig the hole a bit deeper so their fight back is even more heroic. 

They'll be sat at home with their pie sarnies fucking rubbing their hands together after that tonight. I reckon they'll probably wait til they're double figures adrift and then just rising like Godzilla from the depths. 

CT btw. Fucking hell, he knows how to pick them. :lol: Fixating on the team moored on 21 points in 19th spot. "THEY'RE COMING. BURNLEY ARE COMING!" 

• Haha 3

17 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

They'll be sat at home with their pie sarnies fucking rubbing their hands together after that tonight. I reckon they'll probably wait til they're double figures adrift and then just rising like Godzilla from the depths. 

CT btw. Fucking hell, he knows how to pick them. :lol: Fixating on the team moored on 21 points in 19th spot. "THEY'RE COMING. BURNLEY ARE COMING!" 

:lol: Dyche will be pouring a bowl of the finest dirt and gravel to snack on while he watches the highlights “yuv seen nuffin yet” as he watches Leeds come back from 2-0 down. 

• Haha 3

46 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Don’t you waste that 7 pound winnings now

£12.50, bitch. Add it to the TWENTY WHOLE POUNDS I won from a Cheltenham free bet, and we're cooking on Russian gas. 

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

£12.50, bitch. Add it to the TWENTY WHOLE POUNDS I won from a Cheltenham free bet, and we're cooking on Russian gas. 

You forgot to add

#saturdayvibes #gingerrules #happyaccountant #richerthanstorey

Edited by Isegrim
  • Haha 5

Is it ayatollah or Howay who loathes Jenas? Either way, he's apparently been reminiscing playing against Emerson v Boro for NUFC and it being a real tough battle despite Emerson leaving four years before Jenas joined NUFC. :lol: To be fair, I recall struggling against George Best playing on the Fosse field.

• Haha 6

12 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

Is it ayatollah or Howay who loathes Jenas? Either way, he's apparently been reminiscing playing against Emerson v Boro for NUFC and it being a real tough battle despite Emerson leaving four years before Jenas joined NUFC. :lol: To be fair, I recall struggling against George Best playing on the Fosse field.

He was a tricky bastard wasn't he? I think we all suffered. 😀

• Haha 2

14 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

That’s nowt, I took the Fulwell End four years before I was born 

• Haha 6

14 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

I think it’s both of us and shit like this is precisely why. What a shitwit.

• Like 3

Just put the Palace v Everton game on, how does Joe Cole keep getting these pundit gigs? :lol: He's never played for either side that I can recall and he's thick as fuck. At least Ian Wright is an ex-player (and an improved pundit to his early days).

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Alex said:

That’s nowt, I took the Fulwell End four years before I was born 

I was taking the bastard good and proper when you were knee high to a grasshopper 

• Haha 1