a ticket thread....

thebrokendoll

@PaddockLad

never noticed on the tv to be honest but have seen it mentioned in a few places now including .com about how many empty seats were in the away end yesterday. is the photo below doctored from near the end of the match after people were leaving to distort the reality or a true reflection?

appreciate there was train strikes, perhaps even the possibility of folk buying a ticket during that last mad rush of 1000 tickets on 1 point who had no intention of going just to get their 'loyalty' rating up?

be well pissed off though if as some people are suggesting that the allocation was under-subscribed and there was a reluctance by the club to sell to membership holders.

ticketing system has been an unmitigated fucking disaster by nufc for this season.  :(

Screenshot_20230903_072657_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Like 1

@thebrokendoll Didn’t see that part of the ground but there were about 5 in a row empty next to us and lots behind us. Looks like the 1-9 pointers who got it to sell out just bought a ticket to get a point whereas with the old system as you know they’d have been applied for and passed on at face value often to London/southern mags . Fuckin sickening. How many people, regardless of who they claimed they were speaking on behalf of, actively told the club that change was required? A dozen maybe? 

Man City have started reserving a proportion of away tickets for U 20s or something? That was maybe the way to go . This current set up is errant fuckin nonsense. 

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

@thebrokendoll Didn’t see that part of the ground but there were about 5 in a row empty next to us and lots behind us. Looks like the 1-9 pointers who got it to sell out just bought a ticket to get a point whereas with the old system as you know they’d have been applied for and passed on at face value often to London/southern mags . Fuckin sickening. How many people, regardless of who they claimed they were speaking on behalf of, actively told the club that change was required? A dozen maybe? 

Man City have started reserving a proportion of away tickets for U 20s or something? That was maybe the way to go . This current set up is errant fuckin nonsense. 

think that twitter account has clarified that the photo above was taken during the 1st half. 

mate of mine down here who went up with me to elland rd last season jacked his s.t. in after benitez walked and has a dozen or so loyalty points on his nufc account still showing on his supporter number which is now applied to his membership. wasn't allowed to purchase a ticket at all. he should in theory have been able to buy one before that last point drop happened. he's spitting feathers this morning since seeing that photo!  :(

47 minutes ago, strawb said:

Does the ballot for the first champions league game open at 10am or am I reading wrong?

can't see nowt on the official site when logged in, nowt in home tickets other than the saudi International games, nowt showing in ballots, not had an email about it and there's no queue it system showing.

and yet n.u.s.t. have apparently tweeted this, I can't see it....

1851888248_Screenshot_20230904_095452_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.738cc8d6ad38dbcbf023054407ac4a11.jpg

Edited by thebrokendoll

16 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

can't see nowt on the official site when logged in, nowt in home tickets other than the saudi International games, nowt showing in ballots, not had an email about it and there's no queue it system showing.

and yet n.u.s.t. have apparently tweeted this, I can't see it....

1851888248_Screenshot_20230904_095452_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.738cc8d6ad38dbcbf023054407ac4a11.jpg

I randomly logged in this morning and was moved to that queue, now when I go on it says I can’t enter any ballots…

Piece of shit

2 minutes ago, strawb said:

I randomly logged in this morning and was moved to that queue, now when I go on it says I can’t enter any ballots…

Piece of shit

bizarre. nowt would surprise me mind if they've ficked up somehow, they've hardly covered themselves in glory in the box office of late.

3 hours ago, trophyshy said:

Is there anyway to get tickets if you have no ST?  Are we into dick sucking territory now?

Likewise. I can't do regular games anyway now but would love to still go to the odd one

On 01/09/2023 at 10:22, Dr Gloom said:

i'd love to go to dortmand but suspect tickets will be like hen's teeth

Fucking hope not as I've booked my flight and accommodation.  I'll go regardless but I'd love to be in there for the match.  Should be a great experience.

10 hours ago, Ugly Mackems said:

Bus to Paris £125. 

Day trip to Dortmund £360 (flights)

NUSC

does that include a non id'able ticket?!

though seriously....

wonder how set up for all this digital shite psg/milan/dortmund are?

Edited by thebrokendoll