Transfers, 2023-24 season

trophyshy

4 minutes ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

We must not have wanted him that much.

You'd think that with the signing of Tonali allowing Bruno to move further forward that Maddison became less of a priority.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Diego21 said:

I think after signing Tonali, it makes even more sense to go for Szoboslai than Maddison. There is a more compensated staff. So it's fine by me that Mads is going to Tottenham.

I would prefer him to stay at Leicester, but I take your point :smile:

• Haha 1

If we manage to sign Livramento and Szoboszlai... We would have something like that. It's not a starting XI and substitutes, it's just a way to accommodate 25-26 players on the field.

In my opinion, I would sell Lascelles, Manquillo, Hendrick, Fraser, Lewis and Darlow. It seems that Howe has Dummett and Ritchie, even if they are not going to play. He would also sell (or perhaps give away) Krafth.

I think it would be great to sign a starting left back (Tierney or something similar) and a center back who can make things difficult for Schar.

I have doubts with Hayden. Possibly selling him is the best, but he is a player that I always liked for Stopper work and we don't have anything similar in the squad.

Screenshot (27).png

• Like 5

Mark Douglas was saying that we're working on a mystery midfielder alongside Livramento at present. Whether that's Szoboszlai or someone else is unclear. The thing about Szoboszlai is that it's likely the case you'd have to engage in a bit of gamesmenship in order to get a decent price. So it's something that could drag on until near the end of the window. I know there's a release clause running out at the end of this month but it's actually fairly irrelevant. It would only be relevant if it was under his market value like Kim Min-jae's was.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

He can barely speak English. Fucker would melt speak ze german

Every fucker in Munich speaks better English than him, so that wouldn't be an issue, Kane's problem is he got Gemmill's set of chinese mouse gonads and he will never go anywhere but the PL (and most like never leave Spurs).

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

59 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

I'd go for Gnonto. You should get him at a decent price. 

Cost a fortune to feed him and his mate Gnimosabe’s horses though. 

They go everywhere together. 

• Haha 4

29 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

He can barely speak English. Fucker would melt speak ze german

Bavarians hardly speak German tbh. It would be no different to German players coming from further north.

• Meenzer changed the title to Transfers, 2023-24 season