Transfers, 2023-24 season

trophyshy

30 minutes ago, Andrew said:

2 followers, hoenstly man dont post this shit. 

Just this shit ? what about the shit before this shit, that other shit and all the shit from the other day, not to mention the shit from last week and the other shit before that.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, OTF said:

Honestly comments like that, apart from being an obvious trolling attempt, are just holding your hand up and admitting to having no idea about the talent being discussed.

Not everyone has the time or inclination to sit and watch football every day. I have hardly watched CL football only the odd game. So yes, I'm ignorant. Unless it's a Prem player I haven't a clue. 

1 minute ago, wykikitoon said:

Not everyone has the time or inclination to sit and watch football every day. I have hardly watched CL football only the odd game. So yes, I'm ignorant. Unless it's a Prem player I haven't a clue. 

Best repost a racist homophobic dickheads twitter to the board then rather than just...not doing that.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Andrew said:

Best repost a racist homophobic dickheads twitter to the board then rather than just...not doing that.

Fair. But I just saw that post. I didn't go through his whole page thing. 

33 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

That's fine. The point is don't comment on things you know nothing about.

2 hours ago, LongTimeAdmirer said:

1 hour ago, Andrew said:

2 followers, honestly man dont post this shit. 

The amount of followers doesn't equate to a sliding scale of reality as evidenced by the plug who LTA just linked above. As for Arthur Brexit...... :lol: If that isn't a wind up account then I'm disregarding everything he says on account of him being a fucking idiot.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

The amount of followers doesn't equate to a sliding scale of reality as evidenced by the plug who LTA just linked above. As for Arthur Brexit...... :lol: If that isn't a wind up account then I'm disregarding everything he says on account of him being a fucking idiot.

To be on the wind up you've got to make some kind of joke here and there.

That timeline is pure bile, even if its not real its indistinguishable from a real one. 

2 minutes ago, Andrew said:

To be on the wind up you've got to make some kind of joke here and there.

That timeline is pure bile, even if its not real its indistinguishable from a real one. 

Never looked at it, Andrew. Wum or real it's not getting my time. :good:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, OTF said:

Never seen Szbozolai play a full 90 minutes. Still gutted we missed out. Commenting on things I know next to nothing about is a hill I am prepared to die on 

2 hours ago, Andrew said:

2 followers, honestly man dont post this shit. 

Who are you to doubt ITKTOON95? The blokes a legend. Makes Romano look like Sean Casey

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, OTF said:

May as well shut this place down if that’s the rule.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Think I'm more gutted by the fact Szoboslai has gone to those cunts than I am about us missing out on him. Hope he turns out to be a very expensive flop.

33 minutes ago, ewerk said:

May as well shut this place down if that’s the rule.

Precisely. I thought the point of this place was talking bollocks about stuff we know nothing about. 

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, sammynb said:

When did Twitter start making you signup/login to look at anything? Fucking Elon the cunt.

As far as I'm aware it was like that well before Musk bought it. 

10 minutes ago, Polarboy said:

As far as I'm aware it was like that well before Musk bought it. 

Nah, I could click on say one of the tweets posted/linked on this board and read most of it, including most to the replies, up until a few days ago.

The onlyfans girls aren't going to be happy.

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, sammynb said:

Nah, I could click on say one of the tweets posted/linked on this board and read most of it, including most to the replies, up until a few days ago.

The onlyfans girls aren't going to be happy.

Yeah, perhaps you could read the tweet, but it was still very restricted before that. You couldn't see any of the replies iirc. 

7 minutes ago, Polarboy said:

Yeah, perhaps you could read the tweet, but it was still very restricted before that. You couldn't see any of the replies iirc. 

Um, you could. You were limited to the number of replies but you could definitely read replies.

Regardless, YOU CANNOT DO ANY OF THAT NOW!

I know it's mouth of the Tyne, but it does quote a French football journalist, who could obviously just be the French version of an ITK, but the language difference adds a little mystery 😉

• Meenzer changed the title to Transfers, 2023-24 season