Transfers, 2023-24 season

trophyshy

2 minutes ago, The Fish said:

The fuck did I do to you?

I don't come on here to have my wildly popular podcast besmirched by some cueball bonced bastard!

Yeah am sure your missus tells you it’s a parcel of shit most days too tbh :cuppa: 

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, LongTimeAdmirer said:

You wont care 2 hoots when he dribbles 3 players and cuts it back for Miley, stop hating and get EXCITED 

Nervous GIF by Big Brother

Those passing stats suggest that a) he won't make the cut back and b) even in the rarest event he does, he'll mis-cue it and concede possession.

• Jaysus... 1

I think we’ll get a temporary loan player (hopefully Kalvin Phillips). We could also potentially sign a loan with permanent attached  as I reckon the Lewis Hall deal will be binned. 

• Like 1

Watching tonight has reinforced VAR ruining football, if not already ruined.

Isak was a elbow offside - yes - but why didn't Liverpool stop the build up in the next phases of attack for Miley to cross. But an smidge offside? That's not offside ffs. Then watching Liverpool and Klopp bring on Gakpo, MacAllister, Jota - it was so depressing.

Hopefully Man City's FFP is settled out of court sooner rather than later and allows us to blow a massive hole in the FFP rules.

1 hour ago, Nefilim said:

Watching tonight has reinforced VAR ruining football, if not already ruined.

Isak was a elbow offside - yes - but why didn't Liverpool stop the build up in the next phases of attack for Miley to cross. But an smidge offside? That's not offside ffs. Then watching Liverpool and Klopp bring on Gakpo, MacAllister, Jota - it was so depressing.

Hopefully Man City's FFP is settled out of court sooner rather than later and allows us to blow a massive hole in the FFP rules.

Welcome to the forum, always nice to see new members.

I recommend going to the Official Loan watch Thread™ and smashing that follow button to keep up to date with our players

And dont forget to drop in the ASM thread to pay your respects:good:

Mwa

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Dude, this is a Newcastle forum

We talk about Marcos Leonardo in november because in Brazil some reports said that Newcastle was the team with most interest in sign him. 

• Like 3