Transfers, 2023-24 season

trophyshy

Chelsea are looking £50m for Broja. I don't get it at all, the lad has 8 league goals in 58 PL appearances. How is he worth anything close to £50m?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Chelsea are looking £50m for Broja. I don't get it at all, the lad has 8 league goals in 58 PL appearances. How is he worth anything close to £50m?

I think its £5m for him and £45m for his chin

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, ewerk said:

I suppose if one of those goals keeps you in the PL. 

• Like 1

Just put sky sports news on for a minute. That Darmesh knacker talking excitedly about some kid going from Boro to villa for £8m. Sadness in his and the presenters eyes. :lol:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Howmanheyman said:

Just put sky sports news on for a minute. That Darmesh knacker talking excitedly about some kid going from Boro to villa for £8m. Sadness in his and the presenters eyes. :lol:

That’s one good thing about FFP…that particular Sky invented bullshit fest is left looking about as exciting and vital as a party thrown by the local bible group at an old folks home :lol: 

Message for Jim White and whichever nepotistically appointed footballers daughter he’s attempting to play footsie with tomorrow: go fuck yourselves folks, no one’s watching 🖕🏻

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, PaddockLad said:

That’s one good thing about FFP…that particular Sky invented bullshit fest is left looking about as exciting and vital as a party thrown by the local bible group at an old folks home :lol: 

Message for Jim White and whichever nepotistically appointed footballers daughter he’s attempting to play footsie with tomorrow: go fuck yourselves folks, no one’s watching 🖕🏻

Hasn’t  Jim white fucked off to Talksport?

8 minutes ago, Holden McGroin said:

Hasn’t  Jim white fucked off to Talksport?

Yesh but doesn’t he moonlight on the last day of the window?… not that I watch obvs  😆

Someone will know the name of the poster on here who lamented that he’d took the day off to watch all the moves happen on Sky in the company of Jim and his players’ daughters/wives/GF’s sidekicks and next to fuck all had happened? :lol: 

Edited by PaddockLad
  • Haha 3

18 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Yesh but doesn’t he moonlight on the last day of the window?… not that I watch obvs  😆

Someone will know the name of the poster on here who lamented that he’d took the day off to watch all the moves happen on Sky in the company of Jim and his players’ daughters/wives/GF’s sidekicks and next to fuck all had happened? :lol: 

I can't remember who it was? @Kid Dynamite or @wykikitooncome to mind for some reason unless it was Deano or someone? 

• Haha 2

Just now, wykikitoon said:

Yes, I waste my days off with watching lycra clad men for 5+h but sad knackers waving dildos. No.

You did probably listen to Talksport instead at work and did get told off by HR,

Amiwrite?

• Haha 3

12 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Yes, I waste my days off with watching lycra clad men for 5+h but sad knackers waving dildos.

i knew it matthew perry GIF

• Haha 6

1 hour ago, Howmanheyman said:

I can't remember who it was? @Kid Dynamite or @wykikitooncome to mind for some reason unless it was Deano or someone? 

Definitely deano if not quiff, but taking a day off requires you to have a job so it probably wasnt quiff

• Haha 6

Just now, ewerk said:

Looks like things are a bit quiet over at  SSN on deadline day.

Have they still got the full Lord's Mayor parade going on? Even Sky must realise this is going to be a pretty quiet Deadline Day. Guessing it'll just be endless circular conversations about how FFP/PSR has dampened the appetite to do business?

AND IT'S LIVE!!

• Haha 1