Transfers, 2023-24 season

trophyshy

2 minutes ago, Holden McGroin said:

He does the carry the whole team tbh. And scored a lovely goal. Not sure he can do much about the rest of his team being heartless or just downright shit.

He's a cracking finisher and player.  But could you imagine Shearer standing for someone not even breaking sweat?

25 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Listening to TalkSport last night and all the Spurs fans calling in and all the pundits etc are all saying how there is nobody on that pitch taking control and leadership.

:lol:

There is the current ENGLAND CAPTAIN on the fucking pitch.  Did anyone say anything about that?  No because they cannot be seen to criticise the absolute dribbling cunt

Not to mention France's WC winning captain. Though I suppose he was in no position to criticise anyone.

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Listening to TalkSport last night and all the Spurs fans calling in and all the pundits etc are all saying how there is nobody on that pitch taking control and leadership.

:lol:

There is the current ENGLAND CAPTAIN on the fucking pitch.  Did anyone say anything about that?  No because they cannot be seen to criticise the absolute dribbling cunt

Alarm Siren GIF

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Not to mention France's WC winning captain. Though I suppose he was in no position to criticise anyone.

At least he came out to face the music at the end and looked absolutely gutted.  Kane will have been doing a jigsaw with his dribble bib on asking for a round of applause when he could finally see postman pat when completed.

• Haha 9

19 minutes ago, Holden McGroin said:

Now that longstaff has got his act together It’s fair to say Kane is Wykikis new hate passion project. 

He never sticks to just one 🙂 

• Haha 1

Kane scored one and nearly scored another in a game where his team were dominated from the first kick and created very little. I wouldn’t be advocating us signing him because I think he’d still cost an absolute fortune and we’re in a phase where we need to add depth to a number of areas. Not that I think he’d come here anyway. But he’s easily the best player Spurs have and miles from being the problem there.

Edited by Alex
  • Like 6

1 hour ago, wykikitoon said:

He's a cracking finisher and player.  But could you imagine Shearer standing for someone not even breaking sweat?

Shearer did that for about 2 years at the end of his career. When the club was going to shit and his only concern was it being all about him and getting the goal scoring record 

• Like 5

29 minutes ago, Alex said:

Kane scored one and nearly scored another in a game where his team were dominated from the first kick and created very little. I wouldn’t be advocating us signing him because I think he’d still cost an absolute fortune and we’re in a phase where we need to add depth to a number of areas. Not that I think he’d come here anyway. But he’s easily the best player Spurs have and miles from being the problem there.

He would be in his pomp too at his age.

I don't know what is best for him TBH.  Stay at the club he clearly loves and end with potentially fuck all trophies, or leave. 

Could well see him at Man United tbh. The Man City train has left with them getting Haaland and nobody else will pay/can afford what it’s going to get Levy to sell him. He’ll want to stay in England to break Shearer’s record, I reckon. And the fact he’s barely mastered his mother tongue makes learning another language almost impossible, you’d think

• Like 2
  • Haha 8

1 minute ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Could well see him at Man United tbh. The Man City train has left with them getting Haaland and nobody else will pay/can afford what it’s going to get Levy to sell him. He’ll want to stay in England to break Shearer’s record, I reckon. And the fact he’s barely mastered his mother tongue makes learning another language almost impossible, you’d think

Oh he's mathterred the tongue for sure

licking bbc GIF by Top Gear

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

He would be in his pomp too at his age.

I don't know what is best for him TBH.  Stay at the club he clearly loves and end with potentially fuck all trophies, or leave. 

Manu apparently offering 300k per week

Im Out GIF by BBC

if i were him i'd go to real or bayern. they'd both probably take him for a couple of seasons. he could still come back to the PL in his early/mid 30s with a good chance of breaking the record. surely trophies are more important 

• Like 2

If I was him I'd go to Manchester United. Break the record, win trophies, could be around the home fans without needing to move house. 

Would have to learnt he language though.

• Haha 6

4 minutes ago, The Fish said:

If I was him I'd go to Manchester United. Break the record, win trophies, could be around the home fans without needing to move house. 

Would have to learnt he language though.

no guarantee the manc are going to win anything in the next few years. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

no guarantee the manc are going to win anything in the next few years. 

They've got to two finals this season, so lets not dick swing too much.  They will have a serious clear out at the end of the season, but still think it will take a few more windows yet before they're really a solid solid side.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

They've got to two finals this season, so lets not dick swing too much.  They will have a serious clear out at the end of the season, but still think it will take a few more windows yet before they're really a solid solid side.

we'll be waving at them in the rear view mirror next season 

• Meenzer changed the title to Transfers, 2023-24 season