Transfers, 2023-24 season

trophyshy

2 hours ago, ewerk said:

Well if it means he’s not playing for Man City or Liverpool next season then I’m happy.

S'YP

Mind, if you'd said three or four years ago that the football world would be treating "Messi to be managed by Eddie Howe" as a plausible idea... :lol:  

• Haha 4

Sorry, didn’t recognise it as Dumfries as the bridge isn’t PLASTERED IN FUCKING SEAGULL SHITE LIKE THE REST OF THE TOWN! *

* I spent several visits there cleaning said substance from the windows and cladding of the hospital. 
Got fucking baked most nights :lol:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Sorry, didn’t recognise it as Dumfries as the bridge isn’t PLASTERED IN FUCKING SEAGULL SHITE LIKE THE REST OF THE TOWN! *

* I spent several visits there cleaning said substance from the windows and cladding of the hospital. 
Got fucking baked most nights :lol:

How much of your day was chasing away Mackem perverts?

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Meenzer said:

This differentiates it from the rest of your travels how exactly? :lol:

It was a hospital 

• Haha 2

So we’re interested in signing a player who would smash our wage structure, fuck our FFP, disrupt the dressing room and not show the work ethic that has been our signature?

Aye, seems likely. Has no one told that nonce that Freddie Shepherd is dead?

• Like 1

I know they’re unrelated ( :lol: ) but it does seem like PIF/Saudi seem to want to attract the marquees to their actual league to boost that profile rather than funnelling them into us.

Saw us linked with Szoboszlai today and that’s definitely a current NUFC signing if I’ve ever seen one

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

I know they’re unrelated ( :lol: ) but it does seem like PIF/Saudi seem to want to attract the marquees to their actual league to boost that profile rather than funnelling them into us.

Saw us linked with Szoboszlai today and that’s definitely a current NUFC signing if I’ve ever seen one

Hell of a score on Scrabble an all.

P.s. never heard of the unpronounceable fucker 🤷🏼‍♂️

• Haha 5

Was Isak or Bruno not our marque signing? I cannot see us going after someone like that. Amazing, yes but I cannot see how it would help in the short,  medium or long term. However, I can see that what we are doing is working in the short term and looks like it will work in the medium to long with Botman, Bruno and Isak being a solid spine to build around. 

1 hour ago, Toonpack said:

Sounds like a noise you make with a mouth full of lego bricks

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Toonpack said:

Szoboszlai sounds like something I’d say (or sing)when I’m very drunk

• Haha 1

On 03/05/2023 at 23:25, ewerk said:

Well if it means he’s not playing for Man City next season then I’m happy.

Madrid need him a hell of a lot more. Modric is 37, Kroos 33. They're surely going to have to sign someone up front too as Benzema is 35 and falling apart.

3 hours ago, Toonpack said:

I have, he's been talked about for many years because of how exciting an attacking player he is. He's the captain of the Hungarian team and has been in it since he was 17/18. He's 22 now. Has fantastic technique, good speed on the dribble, can hit a shot from distance, excellent composure, plenty of assists, takes set pieces and here's the kicker he's 6'1". Would honestly be a brilliant signing.

Edited by OTF
  • Like 1

• Meenzer changed the title to Transfers, 2023-24 season