Transfers, 2023-24 season

trophyshy

I still think he’d be a good option for us, especially if we could take advantage of Barcelona and get him for a discount on what they paid. I’m still really hoping we get Diaby mind. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

i-dont-get-it-clueless.gif

The T threw Wyki, he must have thought we were linked with Omori the Japanese player who’s too old, as in T’Omori, not the Tomori bloke from Milan.

• Haha 9

3 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Btw one of my fave films of all time

Along with T'Lion, T'Witch and T'Wardrobe?

• Haha 5

8 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

We’re turning our noses up at Brazilian internationals now?

image.gif.06c2f2dd4ed93a7df5b2becb176db8de.gif

I think he’s about as good as Murphy 🤷🏻‍♂️ The last time I saw him with my own eyes  Manquillo playing at left back knew too much for him :lol: That was after he’d had to swap wings as he was getting absolutely fuck all change from Tripps. This was when we won 0-1 last season, Howe’s first win…

@The Fish/some other spreadsheet/FM dweeb, am I right in saying Tomori has played mostly in a 3 during his career?… 

Edited by PaddockLad

11 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

We’re turning our noses up at Brazilian internationals now?

image.gif.06c2f2dd4ed93a7df5b2becb176db8de.gif

That Richarlison has had some season, hasn't he?

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

So you would take Fred?

he wouldn’t be my first choice. 

Raphina looked quality to me though when he was at Leeds. Am I missing something?

1 hour ago, PaddockLad said:

I think he’s about as good as Murphy 🤷🏻‍♂️ The last time I saw him with my own eyes  Manquillo playing at left back knew too much for him :lol: That was after he’d had to swap wings as he was getting absolutely fuck all change from Tripps. This was when we won 0-1 last season, Howe’s first win…

@The Fish/some other spreadsheet/FM dweeb, am I right in saying Tomori has played mostly in a 3 during his career?… 

He performed his best stuff as part of a three, but I'm not sure if he's mostly played in a 3.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Toonpack said:

The T threw Wyki, he must have thought we were linked with Omori the Japanese player who’s too old, as in T’Omori, not the Tomori bloke from Milan.

This one?

The Wombles | Katrinas Toy Blog

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, Kitman said:

Apparently Bayern are looking to shift Sadio Mane. He’s 31 years old. Would anyone take him here?

No, he's unquestionably a good player but Bayern looking to shift him so soon when hes had a statistically decent season points to problems I don't want at our club, and he'd want a fortune in wages.

Not interested in that kind of move.

I want proven experience and leaders in the older players we sign, like Trippier.

• Like 7

3 hours ago, Kitman said:

Apparently Bayern are looking to shift Sadio Mane. He’s 31 years old. Would anyone take him here?

And Messi certain to leave PSG.

do it jewish GIF

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, Andrew said:

No, he's unquestionably a good player but Bayern looking to shift him so soon when hes had a statistically decent season points to problems I don't want at our club, and he'd want a fortune in wages.

Not interested in that kind of move.

I want proven experience and leaders in the older players we sign, like Trippier.

I mean smashing Sane in the face hasn't helped him like.

• Haha 2

• Meenzer changed the title to Transfers, 2023-24 season