Transfers, 2023-24 season

trophyshy

Reading a bit more about it, it's likely his fee won't be that much lower than Hernandez's. Seems unlikely that we'll sign him in that case. Can't see us shelling out close to 100m on our defence alone. I mean if there's anything to the Disasi links as well, or if we're even just going for that level of player at RCB, then we'd easily be getting close to the 100m mark if we try and sign someone like Dimarco on top of that.

Edited by Polarboy
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

I'm intrigued to see whether Polarboy's Transfer Rumour Aggregation Service will still be this committed a couple of years from now when the novelty wears off.

Whereas your "wit" will never get tiresome or repetitive 😉👍 

Edited by Polarboy
  • Haha 6

17 minutes ago, ewerk said:

He’s like this every year at this time. He lost his great, great, great, great, great, great, great grandfather in the Battle of the Boyne.

Did he contribute a few pallets for the massive bonfire?

1 hour ago, wykikitoon said:

Did he contribute a few pallets for the massive bonfire?

You should probably be asking Ewerk that 😉

He doesn't like it up him, this one. :lol:

I just value originality. I was surprised you didn't break out the It's only sunny meme again. Anyway, it's all jokes, a bit of back and forth. 

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Polarboy said:

I just value originality. I was surprised you didn't break out the It's only sunny meme again. Anyway, it's all jokes, a bit of back and forth. 

:lol:"It's all jokes, and I'm absolutely fine with the odd one at my expense guys and nobody better say I'm not!"

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

50 minutes ago, Polarboy said:

I mean it's one thing having a laugh calling you a thick paddy but calling me a Protestant is stepping way over the line, sir.

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, ewerk said:

I mean it's one thing having a laugh calling you a thick paddy but calling me a Protestant is stepping way over the line, sir.

I mean you could just stop acting like a protestant 😂

:lol:"It's all jokes, and I'm absolutely fine with the odd one at my expense guys and nobody better say I'm not!"

Gemmill after someone slags him back 😂

No Way Omg GIF by Lifetime

Edited by Polarboy
  • Haha 5

22 minutes ago, LongTimeAdmirer said:

I like your transfer news update PB, gemmil is just upset about being build like a Chinese mouse 

Even those which say ASM is on his way?

• Haha 3

53 minutes ago, LongTimeAdmirer said:

I like your transfer news update PB, gemmil is just upset about being build like a Chinese mouse 

Hung nephew, Gemmil is hung like a chinese mouse. He actually a long tall streak of pelican shite with gonads like Buster - which for poor Scotty makes his tiny penis seem even smaller!

• Meenzer changed the title to Transfers, 2023-24 season