Bruno Guimarães

wykikitoon

15 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

I’m sure people said he wasn’t known for goals :lol: 

He's scored more for us in his 13 games than he did for Lyon in 56.

He needs one more to get to his Athletico Paranaense total which he managed in 66 games.

This is currently in his Wikipedia page :lol:

After scoring a third in Newcastle United's 3-0 win over Norwich City he was even spotted wearing a magic hat with his pal Joelinton.

• Haha 6

When you look at that finish and the composure yesterday, and him busting a gut to get into the box v Leicester, the lack of goals must be down to the role he's played in previous teams as much as anything else. He's clearly got goals in him when he's in the right place. 

• Like 7

14 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

When you look at that finish and the composure yesterday, and him busting a gut to get into the box v Leicester, the lack of goals must be down to the role he's played in previous teams as much as anything else. He's clearly got goals in him when he's in the right place. 

Definitely, his primary position for Lyon has been sitting in front of the defence as playmaker with someone like paqueta in front of him.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

And the right manager tbf. 

26 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

back heel volleys, chips, diving headers. he could easily be our main striker!  :)

• Haha 2

I only hope we can add Paqueta to our team in summer.

The man was very bad in Milan, and I have some doubts about him... But he is the best Friend of Guimaraes and I am sure we can get some things next seaton with the Brazilian Trivote Bruno-Paqueta-Joelinton 🤣

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Christmas Tree said:

Just Bruno, on Shields pier :lol:

FFS how many Longstaff brothers are there?

• Haha 10