2023/24 - Generic NUFC Chat

wykikitoon

3 hours ago, Isegrim said:

He is a good one.

they got the fat pig in now and can't afford them both. they can't justify the sort of wedge he's on these days 

41 minutes ago, NJS said:

That's "our" Mbemba as well - seems to be doing okay. 

Not bad going for a 65 year old.

• Haha 5

34 minutes ago, MMXXVIII said:

Speedie-D.-David-1987augc-scaled.thumb.jpg.72ec5b9a9dcaa3b04676e8eb84d36123.jpg

A cunt's cunt.

Saw him try and succeed in kicking not one but two NUFC goal keeper's heads off, ) and that's just the Keepers). Still thought it was a bollock dropped letting Coventry sign him when we were interested in him).

9 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

A cunt's cunt.

Saw him try and succeed in kicking not one but two NUFC goal keeper's heads off, ) and that's just the Keepers). Still thought it was a bollock dropped letting Coventry sign him when we were interested in him).

I'm a bit young for Speedie, I only saw the tail end of his career, but me fatha fucking HATED him. And Dennis Tuart.

10 hours ago, MMXXVIII said:

I'm a bit young for Speedie, I only saw the tail end of his career, but me fatha fucking HATED him. And Dennis Tuart.

As a teenager I naturally didn't like our nearest and dearest down the road but I loved Gary Bennett grabbing a hold of the dirty little cunt at Roker Park that's how much I couldn't stand him. He's lucky Cyrille Regis intervenes and protects him. :lol:

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

7 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

As a teenager I naturally didn't like our nearest and dearest down the road but I loved Gary Bennett grabbing a hold of the dirty little cunt at Roker Park that's how much I couldn't stand him. He's lucky Cyrille Regis intervenes and protects him. :lol:

:lol:

I can't remember that. thoroughly enjoyed having my eyes opened though!

• Haha 3

https://theathletic.com/5412630/2024/04/14/newcastle-longstaff-burn-murphy?source=user-shared-article

Screenshot_20240414-092029.thumb.png.8e7aabcd9758ea106d2109dd9e7d9545.png

Good article. It's no secret that Caulkin has become personal friends with Burn and won't hear a bad word said about him, but Howe's words on Burn and Longstaff and Burn's on Longstaff are worth reading. Should be compulsory reading for some of the cunts on twitter that want these two and Howe gone. 

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Fans near the incident report that Bennett could be heard to say "Bhat yer bhink yer bhoing, beebie!?" to the Scottish international. 

:lol: His voice is amazing, because of it I could never hate the bloke. 

• Haha 3

Does this mean that they now need to set up an Academy for the women's team as well? If it does, that will be great for the young lasses from the area who have potential and want to pursue that as a potential career.

• Like 5

23 hours ago, GrahamTaylor5 said:

Does this mean that they now need to set up an Academy for the women's team as well? If it does, that will be great for the young lasses from the area who have potential and want to pursue that as a potential career.

Not sure re the requirements tbh but I am sure they will anyway. They were already the only full time professional club in their division. Which is the third tier split into a north and south league. So they’ll now go into the championship,  just one below the WSL. Two things I say about women’s sport - it looks amateurish when it’s played by amateurs. And it’s worth the extra investment because a lot of lasses stop playing team sports when they leave school. And like you say, an actual path to professionalism and a football career for more locals can only be a good thing too

• Like 2

Saw on twatter, evidently Isak, Barnes and Gordon have only played together for 136 minutes this season, and in that time we’ve scored 8 goals and conceded none (scoring a goal every 17 minutes). 

• Like 5