2023/24 - Generic NUFC Chat

wykikitoon

On 03/11/2022 at 12:30, Craig said:

Fucking hell, 3? :lol:

Mint isn’t it? 

I don’t have the stats to hand because I don’t wear a Matrix style leather overcoat, (looking at you Daaave!), but I reckon that beats or equals the total nominations under Ashley’s entire regime. 

53 minutes ago, ewerk said:

15 minute feature on Ronnie Radford on the BBC before Hereford v Portsmouth. 😖

I wonder if any mackems are tuning in. 

6A760494-DBA1-4BA4-A386-2DEAB40E23E5.jpeg

• Haha 5
  • Jaysus... 1

5 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

Just listening to Talksport and boy does it sound good when fans from team like Spurs and Chelsea saying 'well Newcastle are on the up and we need to be wary of them' 

Too fucking right 

Will be interesting to see the way Howe and the squad navigate the inevitable dip in form that will come. They're hitting the nail on the head with just about everything right now but expectations have already started to increase and things can go awry very quickly in football. 

The new regime has shown they know what they're doing with the transfer business and Howe has exceeded all expectations on the coaching front. The next big test is going to be retaining this intensity when things are not quite going are way. That's when the 'big 4' will really start pissing themselves. 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Mint isn’t it? 

I don’t have the stats to hand because I don’t wear a Matrix style leather overcoat, (looking at you Daaave!), but I reckon that beats or equals the total nominations under Ashley’s entire regime. 

Men Bald Is Beautiful GIF

• Haha 3

• wykikitoon changed the title to 2023/24 - Generic NUFC Chat