Other Games 22/23

8 hours ago, Andrew said:

My own personal derby is back on next season! Burnley promoted at a canter. 

Well done Andrew, it only took one yerr, I say, only took one yerr as well. :good:

• Haha 2

Shows that with a half decent manager and retaining a chunk of your PL players, relegated teams should be able to walk the Championship and bounce straight back up.

How the fuck Sunderland managed to drop straight through a full division... :lol: 

• Haha 6

49 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Well done Andrew, it only took one yerr, I say, only took one yerr as well. :good:

I should respond with some well known middlesbrough sayings to this but...I don't believe there are any. 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Shows that with a half decent manager and retaining a chunk of your PL players, relegated teams should be able to walk the Championship and bounce straight back up.

How the fuck Sunderland managed to drop straight through a full division... :lol: 

They retained a chunk of their PL players 🙂 

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Not just relegated but rock bottom and with a couple of games to spare iirc 

Edited by Alex
  • Haha 1

50 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Fletch and the manc plank on comms. Great. 

The daughter put it on, come back from the kitchen and she'd had enough and is now in her bedroom on the playstation, Man U just scored and one octave of fan boy Fletch's voice was enough to turn it over to OF game just in time to see Tavernier score a great free kick but NO AWAY FANS? RIP Scottish fitba. :rip:

31 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Rangers started that a few years ago so Celtic have decided to do the same. It’s absolutely stupid seeing Rangers score twice to absolute silence.

My uncle's got a ST for Celtic. Because of where his seat is, the stipulation is he can't see OF games, probably the only ones worth watching. Mind, his ST is only 200 quid or something stupid. And because of this rule, he currently gets his seat for the Rangers game anyway. Result I guess.

Lampard under pressure already. Nice to see the coverage giving the mid-table cloggers a chance in the spotlight by making Wolves (14th) vs Chelsea (11th) the highlight match when 5th were playing 6th and 3rd playing 9th.

7 minutes ago, The Mighty Hog said:

Should be called Chubby Checker cos he's always twisting.

If your "science research" tells you your players can't play you could give them a rest. Revolutionary idea, I know.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, OTF said:

If your "science research" tells you your players can't play you could give them a rest. Revolutionary idea, I know.

He can't rest him as they are absolutely toothless without Rashford.

Edited by Anorthernsoul

9 minutes ago, The Mighty Hog said:

Should be called Chubby Checker cos he's always twisting.

It’s almost like it’s not the manager’s responsibility to rotate his squad. The squad assembled for several hundred million quid competing on different fronts (as big, successful clubs do). Delicious 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Anorthernsoul said:

He can't rest him as they are absolutely toothless without Rashford.

Then don't whinge.

• Like 1

If only he could’ve brought in another centre forward. But one that wasn’t fucking dog shit. No doubt that’ll be someone else’s fault too 

Edited by Alex

Obvious handball in the leadup to West Ham's goal.

Mitoma's goal was not a handball. And absolute stone wall penalty. Brighton should be fuming, robbed.

5 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

He's moaning cos they had a 4:30 Sunday match and a 12:30 Saturday. Like 2.5 hours makes a difference. :lol:

Munch me jaffas, slaphead. 

Science research shows that those final 2.5 hours are the most important.

Sure Thing Yes GIF by Manchester United

Sky have got Harry and Jamie Redknapp on on the day their nephew/cousin took charge of Chelsea for the first time and lost. 

I'm sure they gave a fair and balanced review. 

• Haha 3