Other Games 22/23

I just stared at the league table for a good 5 minutes tonight :lol: What the actual fuck man? We’re third, with two games in hand over one of our main rivals for a CL spot with 11 games to go. This is fucking mental, even just looking at 3 losses is mind blowing given we’d usually rack that up before September in recent years, it’s also the same as the team that are likely going to be champions. Only 19 goals conceded too, that’s 7 less than the closest which is fucking Manchester City. Then you look at the playing staff we’ve got into this position with and it shows what an absolutely stunning job Howe has done, of course all of the players deserve a fucking mountain of praise but the vast majority of them would barely have dreamed of a season like this let alone be living it. 

I know the media are biased as fuck but they really aren’t talking about this enough, we were fucking bottom with 0 wins 18 month ago :lol:

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

Yea Eddie Howe deserves some praise but let’s remember it’s mainly Steve Bruce’s team. Who knows what we could have achieved if Steve was still the manager?

I’ll see myself out

• Haha 5

15 minutes ago, Kitman said:

Yea Eddie Howe deserves some praise but let’s remember it’s mainly Steve Bruce’s team. Who knows what we could have achieved if Steve was still the manager?

I’ll see myself out

I'll help 

Cbs Rochelle GIF by HULU

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Kitman said:

I’ll see myself out

BD267426-7898-4216-891F-6A6AB81B6F28.jpeg

• Haha 3