Other Games 22/23

1 hour ago, Christmas Tree said:

Not being a Gammon, but admittedly ignorant, is this Ramadan breaking during the game something new?

Also does it end at a set time?

Ends at sunset

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

Liverpool taking an age over a kick. But fuck all said. 

Top 6 - "game management"

Newcastle - "time wasting"

Hope they all look like manu at the end of a game against us - totally fucked at having to chase us around all game.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Would be nice if Maddison had a clause where he can leave for much lower in case of relegation 

I think they're fucked financial wise so that could help 

3 hours ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Would be nice if Maddison had a clause where he can leave for much lower in case of relegation 

I'm constantly expecting them to win and yet they continue to lose and slip lower and lower.

52 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

How the fuck did we lose twice to Liverpool?

They are more motivated when they play against the big teams 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

4 hours ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

I think they’ll have to bite the bullet and sell him for a relatively low price anyway (bar a bidding war). He’s only got 12 months left on his current contract come the summer 

Edited by Alex
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Alex said:

I think they’ll have to bite the bullet and sell him for a relatively low price anyway (bar a bidding war). He’s only got 12 months left on his current contract come the summer 

Definitely but I do wonder how relegation could speed things up on the players side. He’d want to be away before pre-season even came back round, I’d bet

• Like 3

On 03/04/2023 at 21:20, Gemmill said:

Fucking wanker boy Doucure sent off for pushing/punching Kane who made a pathetic show of hoying himself to the deck.

Hope Everton just dig in for the draw here. Someone snapping Kane for being a cock would be decent too.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Definitely but I do wonder how relegation could speed things up on the players side. He’d want to be away before pre-season even came back round, I’d bet

He's been on our RADAR for a while, you'd want to hope that with our league position, the way we play, the way Howe has improved players, the atmosphere at SJP and the financial clout we've now got we'd be near the top of the queue. He'll have other suitors, no doubt, but Liverpool, Chelsea, Spurs aren't going to get Champions League football and we look like we are.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Alex said:

I wouldn’t be surprised if we don’t go in for Harvey barnes as well. He has the engine for our team and a touch of class about him. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Holden McGroin said:

I wouldn’t be surprised if we don’t go in for Harvey barnes as well. He has the engine for our team and a touch of class about him. 

Aye I've liked him.  Last few seasons like most of their players he's been stagnant, but under Howe he could easily improve.