eddie's toothless triers v's pep's teeth like amity's worst fucking nightmare

thebrokendoll

11 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Scumbags

I didn't see the bottles of piss but they always sing "Where were you when you wer shit?". Think only them and maybe villa do this. The fucking nerve of them. In all honesty I prefer Man United to them. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Renton said:

I didn't see the bottles of piss but they always sing "Where were you when you wer shit?". Think only them and maybe villa do this. The fucking nerve of them. In all honesty I prefer Man United to them. 

The last sentence of this is nonsense mate, sorry

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chaser said:

Gutted we couldn't hold out for a win, which shows the level of belief I have for this side but if I could have taken a draw before the game I would have. 

Pope was outstanding, ASM put in an unplayable performance. Great to see Miggy and Wilson on the scoresheet. Can't wait for Wolves. 

would have chopped your hand off for a draw before kick off. Never saw that performance coming. How good are we at home btw? We shouldn’t fear anyone at fortress st James after that 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, OTF said:

For the sake of accuracy I'd like to clear up a common misconception. The ref, Jarred Gillett, is not Australian he's a Queenslander.

Is that Aussie for cunt? 

• Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, Renton said:

At least it wasn't Carling.

• Haha 5

22 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

would have chopped your hand off for a draw before kick off. Never saw that performance coming. How good are we at home btw? We shouldn’t fear anyone at fortress st James’s’es after that 

FY’Ps’

• Haha 1

That midfield pairing of Joe and Bruno is something to behold though. Pace, energy, power and skill. We have had some decent pairings before in Cabaye/Tiote, Lee/Speed but these two just click together perfectly. I did wonder whether Joe would be a bit of a one season wonder but he's just picked up where he left off last season. Handy theyre both Brazilian, maybe a 3rd one is a good idea. 

Edited by Chaser

Was at this, we were playing an even better side than they were last year and they are different class but we were so good today. Bruno was immense considering the early card the ref couldn't wait to give him, joelinton was a monster and ASM saved this performance up because he was simply brilliant. The ref and his team were a fucking disgrace and you have to bear in mind how bad it has to be for var to tell a ref to look at stuff again TWICE after they've already saw it and made their decision. As soon as it went to 3-2 with the all the time left I'd have snatched your hand for a draw tbh but I can't praise them enough tonight. When we've a stronger squad and if the heart of these we're going to be a very tough nut to crack. 

• Like 9

10 minutes ago, Chaser said:

That midfield pairing of Joe and Bruno is something to behold though. Pace, energy, power and skill. We have had some decent pairings before in Cabaye/Tiote, Lee/Speed but these two just click together. Handy theyre both Brazilian, maybe a 3rd one is a good idea. 

Willock did some decent stuff but if we add some really creative spark then we could be flying.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Was at this, we were playing an even better side than they were last year and they are different class but we were so good today. Bruno was immense considering the early card the ref couldn't wait to give him, joelinton was a monster and ASM saved this performance up because he was simply brilliant. The ref and his team were a fucking disgrace and you have to bear in mind how bad it has to be for var to tell a ref to look at stuff again TWICE after they've already saw it and made their decision. As soon as it went to 3-2 with the all the time left I'd have snatched your hand for a draw tbh but I can't praise them enough tonight. When we've a stronger squad and if the heart of these we're going to be a very tough nut to crack. 

ASM motm. Why can’t he play like that every week?

seriously though, he’s been much improved this season. Hopefully sign of Howe’s in FL use new and more of what’s to come 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Aye Willock opened up his pace a few times.

To say they have Walker who is rapid, they don't like to play against pace.  Walker and Stones were utter dogger.

Thought ASM against Walker was a total mismatch and it’s hard to remember Walker being tortured consistently for so long. I’m not sure we’re too far away from Big Ed coaxing these kind of performances from Madi consistently tbh. He was outstanding today. Maybe he needs to play Santa before every game to get the blood pumping 

• Like 2