Eddie's Neonicotinoid Laden Bastards VS. Thomas's Hair Nets

tooner

I watched this in bed, with Covid for the first time - and saw my neighbour in my seat on TV 😕

Was always going to miss this match, had a weekend booked In Edinburgh for a family birthday -- nailed on win, but 5 - 1 .. wow.

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Got in after an absolute face melter of a session down the Fish Quay and missed MOTD. Someone send a link because I’m not waking up at 7am to watch the replay

Try this

• Like 1

Just put sky on and Miguel Delaney is on with another journalist, they're talking about Man City and the WC has also been mentioned, no mention of human rights so far just waxing lyrical about the Man City team and Haaland. Looking forward to hearing Delaney talking about Howe and our players. :cuppa:

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Just put sky on and Miguel Delaney is on with another journalist, they're talking about Man City and the WC has also been mentioned, no mention of human rights so far just waxing lyrical about the Man City team and Haaland. Looking forward to hearing Delaney talking about Howe and our players. :cuppa:

Got it on now......didn't take take long to mention the money/owners etc 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Rosco said:

Got it on now......didn't take take long to mention the money/owners etc 

Yep. Hammered Howe for 'not addressing it' and they're going to keep asking questions. That's great lads, start with the PL. :good: 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Howmanheyman said:

Yep. Hammered Howe for 'not addressing it' and they're going to keep asking questions. That's great lads, start with the PL. :good: 

delaney is a snivelling little hypocritical cunt.

dunno who is mate was there, but he can go and fuck himself to death too.

• Like 1

What a fucking player Bruno is, as poor as Longstaff is it’s worth playing the red cheeked chuffer so that Bruno can play in the 8 and run the game. I’d really like to see us sign someone for that 6 role in January so Bruno can stay further up. Botman also looks like a fucking Rolls Royce of a player btw. 

As KD mentioned earlier it seems like that form from the end of last season wasn’t temporary. The way Howe sets us up is allowing us so much control, when our better quality players are available we carve out so many chances - you can see how as we add better quality players we will just go from strength to strength. 

It’s a fucking weird feeling to have going in to games, since we’ve been hopeless for so long, but when we are against sides like Brentford I don’t have any fear. Our teams physicality, size and speed is too much for teams like that so it’s always a real up hill battle for sides like that against us. 

• Like 5

:lol: He’s still trying bless him, 9th most successful English side but regardless notice how it’s only plebs of clubs going fucking nowhere like Everton, Villa, and the mackems that harp on about this “big club” dross. I’ll just enjoy us giving them regular hidings going forward. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, thebrokendoll said:

delaney is a snivelling little hypocritical cunt.

dunno who is mate was there, but he can go and fuck himself to death too.

I think it all boils down to being pissed off they bought us and not Man Utd. There are obviously legitimate issues with the ownership but Delaney hasn’t got a shred of integrity 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Howay said:

:lol: He’s still trying bless him, 9th most successful English side but regardless notice how it’s only plebs of clubs going fucking nowhere like Everton, Villa, and the mackems that harp on about this “big club” dross. I’ll just enjoy us giving them regular hidings going forward. 

:lol:

Said with the detached contempt that Brummie spiv, and the others you refer to deserve. 

Robert Redford Yes GIF

• Haha 2