Sexy Eddie's The REAL United vs The Bald Fraud's Moonface-Free Manchester Team

Gemmill

My lass edges me by walking near the kitchen door but not actually going into the kitchen. :huh:

Edited by Howmanheyman
Keep having brain farts and having my sentences all over the shop like a dyslexic on an acid trip.
  • Haha 4

needs somebody level headed this thread to stop it sinking to the edge of depravity.

so, I hope we smash these arrogant plastic manc cunts in to oblivion on sunday. 5-0 isn't good enough, nor 7, I want to see us better the humiliation  the red dippers handed out to them.

I want to see every side of sjp resemble the deafening carnage in the away end at forest when isak's penalty went in and thereafter long after the final whistle had blown.

this a rallying cry...... 8-0 to us!  :lol:

• Haha 5

3 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

needs somebody level headed this thread to stop it sinking to the edge of depravity.

so, I hope we smash these arrogant plastic manc cunts in to oblivion on sunday. 5-0 isn't good enough, nor 7, I want to see us better the humiliation  the red dippers handed out to them.

I want to see every side of sjp resemble the deafening carnage in the away end at forest when isak's penalty went in and thereafter long after the final whistle had blown.

this a rallying cry...... 8-0 to us!  :lol:

Venom 2 Reaction GIF by Venom Movie

• Haha 5

Newcastle boss Eddie Howe, previewing his side’s clash with Man Utd on Sunday, says he doesn’t know if Anthony Gordon has recovered from injury in time to play: “I don’t know if he will be available. He played a very small part of training on Wednesday, so we’ll see how he has responded to that today.”

On Nick Pope: ”He felt a problem in his thigh after the Wolves game and didn’t train in preparation for Forest; he completed that game with a bit of discomfort. He then train in Dubai this week so the signs are good.”

Eddie Howe on what’s coming up: “It’s a massive month. Whenever you have intense period of games, you know those results will define what we do.

“The last two results put us in strong position but also lifted confidence levels and morale. There is a big week to come but Manchester United first so we have to focus on that alone.

"We need to learn our lessons from the cup final defeat and analyse that game and try to improve.”

Eddie Howe on Alexander Isak: “He’s got himself into a really good place. He’s getting fitter with every game and certainly confidence wise will be in a really good place. His ability never been in question for us. I’ve said many times he’s got real talent, a brilliant way about him off the pitch.

“He’s electric on the pitch. Really exciting player for us. Players excited to play with him, complements what we have. Excited about the future for him and it’s just the start.”

• Like 2

I fancy us to give them a game and hopefully get some revenge on them however this is with the caveat of having a level playing field when it comes to the officials and the VAR horrors watching it in the background.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, The Fish said:

1-1

Sorry lads

They’ve won 1 in 4 on the road and let Liverpool put 7 past them last time out. Casemiro out. A draw wouldn’t surprise but I think if Isak carries on where he left off we’ll do them :good: 

• Like 5

1 minute ago, PaddockLad said:

They’ve won 1 in 4 on the road and let Liverpool put 7 past them last time out. Casemiro out. A draw wouldn’t surprise but I think if Isak carries on where he left off we’ll do them :good: 

I think missing Casemiro is big, but I still think they've sufficient quality in defence to prove a sterner test than Wolves and Notting Forest did in the last two games. I think our defence will keep them quiet for the majority of the game, but if Rashford is fit, Rashford will score.

• Like 1

Mind, just looking they are definitely missing;

Eriksen, Garnacho, Casemiro, 

Might be missing; Varane, Sabitzer, Rashford and Martial.

If 3 of the latter 4 are out, that's very very good news.

• Like 2

The last two times we played these cunts at SJP having lost to them at Wembley, we beat them 5-0 & 3-0 respectively. 

We're going to smash them out of the park and Pope will have a clean sheet :smile:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Craig said:

The last two times we played these cunts at SJP having lost to them at Wembley, we beat them 5-0 & 3-0 respectively. 

We're going to smash them out of the park and Pope will have a clean sheet :smile:

Maybe we can combine those scores together and get that 8-0.

• Haha 2

Into these culture-less personality vacuums, you can talk about your 33 years old nightclub on the way home after we put three past you. 

Oasis were shite.

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, Ugly Mackems said:

I might enjoy a pre match vodka. 

After handing the tickets out....

Vodka-Cheers.jpg

1 hour ago, Craig said:

Said something very similar earlier on to someone. 🤞

• Haha 3