Sexy Eddie's The REAL United vs The Bald Fraud's Moonface-Free Manchester Team

Gemmill

17 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

This team for me all day long with the possible exception of Gordon in for Murphy.

53619ADE-D6EE-4F65-A566-CC3991275DF6.jpeg

no chance is he dropping Longstaff 

3 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

The ASM is the only player I am unsure of.  If it's the ASM that played v Forest we are screwed.

Don’t disagree but we need a threat down both wings and we are already missing Almiron. At least we’ll have a few options off the bench with Wilson, Anderson and Murphy / Gordon

• Like 1

I think it's been said before.  But ASM seems to play better against teams like Man Utd, City etc.  Teams that aren't physical and get in your face.  So fingers crossed.  As soon as people get in his face his arse drops out and he doesn't want to know.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

Good one to win as all  the results went our way yesterday, also a good one because I despise these cunts.

3-0

plus it will pile pressure on spurs, who play tomorrow 

• Like 1

10 days short of 20 years ago....

woke up on friday morning in a hotel room in bacau, north east romonia near the border with moldova. had been doing some maintenance work on saab 340 prop planes.

got a flight from bacau to timosaura.

got a flight from timosaura to munich.

got a flight from munich to zurich.

caught a train from zurich to basel.

got a flight from basel to birmingham.

mrs bd picked me up at the airport and drove us back to cheltenham.

got up at the crack of dawn on saturday morning and drove to newcastle and despite the 2-1 reverse at goodison the week before I still thought we had a shout at the title.

got beat 2-6

I utterly, utterly despise these fucking cunts.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 8

23 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Obsessed 

What a boring cunt he is, man. It’s like he’s been reading a book on mind games for beginners or something 

• Haha 6

I really hope we spank these cunts 5 or 6 nil so that boring bald tosser can't spew shite about time wasting or poor decisions from the officials.

Already had two greggs pasties and now waiting for my first pint :( 

I wanted to come up about 2’ish but the daughter was having none of it.

I think Trafalgar Square has turned her into a monster!

Going to be a messy day.

• Haha 8

18 minutes ago, MrBass said:

I really hope we spank these cunts 5 or 6 nil so that boring bald tosser can't spew shite about time wasting or poor decisions from the officials.

I hope we get a winner via a bad VAR and then spend the rest of the game wasting time so his head explodes before we get 2 more in extra time 🙂 

• Haha 1

We could win, we could get beat but if anyone was more likely to inflict a hiding today I genuinely think it'll be us as I could see them collapsing quicker than us if it went pear shaped. Obviously be over the moon winning 1-0 in a shit game but we owe these cunts and not just for the final. It's about time we put them in their place in front of the MUTV presenters and pundits on sky and hopefully have some NUFC representative who's allowed an allocated comment at the end to say to them, 'How do you like them fucking apples, wor kid?' :good:

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

I think it's been said before.  But ASM seems to play better against teams like Man Utd, City etc.  Teams that aren't physical and get in your face.  So fingers crossed.  As soon as people get in his face his arse drops out and he doesn't want to know.

We’re a far better team without him. He’s shown nothing from recent games to deserve a place in the side iyam. He did ok in the final against Dalot who is a fucking disaster so they brought on Wan Bissaka who immediately tucked ASM in his pocket. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Howay said:

We’re a far better team without him. He’s shown nothing from recent games to deserve a place in the side iyam. He did ok in the final against Dalot who is a fucking disaster so they brought on Wan Bissaka who immediately tucked ASM in his pocket. 

shhh-shush.gif

• Haha 1