David Moyes's Bubble-Blowing Bellwhiffs vs Eddie Howe's RELENTLESS Slaphead-Slaying Mags

Gemmill

2 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

Not much thanks coming my way for doing a 12 hour night shift and missing the game so you could all enjoy that hammering. 

That's what you are here for, it's your fucking job!!!

What Do You Want Medal GIF - What Do You Want Medal Wth - Discover & Share  GIFs

• Haha 4

19 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

sketch-1680779517028.thumb.jpg.b88b0ef684beebb51db13331c14bd321.jpg

No one going to ask why there’s a fucking Ewok behind the goal,then? 

You've got a good eye MF, completely missed that.

• Haha 8

15 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

I love the fact that our lot seem to have arrived by fucking yacht. And hey, if the lads want to go all Wolf of Wall Street after that result, it's fine by me. :)

5 minutes ago, Renton said:

I love the fact that our lot seem to have arrived by fucking yacht. And hey, if the lads want to go all Wolf of Wall Street after that result, it's fine by me. :)

It's a miracle they arrived there alive though.

image.png.50fa07fec39f319f8d76c21e7c412fbd.png

• Haha 12

32 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

i remember clearly the 8-1 in the mid 80s when peter beardsley ended up in goal, fucking depressing it was.

the 'battering' they gave us last night though.... i'm finding it a lot easier to deal with!  :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

It would have been good if Burn and big Joe had meandered over to them just for a laugh. 

Also wrong thread but it's hilarious how frequent posts are on RTG about wanting to punch Burn - yeah right you hard Mackem bastards.

• Haha 7

7 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Credit to @Isegrim

Although he loses some of that credit for inexplicably posting it in the Holidays 2023 thread in General Chat.

:lol: 

I am touring through France and must have mixed things up. Probably because we were cruising st the end of the match.

Game fell in the middle of a horrendous work day for me, caught glimpses from the corner of the eye on a strategically positioned laptop. So of course this was the game when the floodgates burst open.

What a magnificient evening though. Don't have much to add to what's already been said, thought it would be years before we'd see the team perform at this level :nufc: 

10 hours ago, NJS said:

It would have been good if Burn and big Joe had meandered over to them just for a laugh. 

Also wrong thread but it's hilarious how frequent posts are on RTG about wanting to punch Burn - yeah right you hard Mackem bastards.

And this mean moody fella

Newcastle United Sport GIF by Newcastle United Football Club

28 minutes ago, Rosco said:

And this mean moody fella

Newcastle United Sport GIF by Newcastle United Football Club

We haven't had any suggestions that the Bot would score recently....