Sandro Tonali

wykikitoon

3 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

I'm the perfect neighbour. I'm polite, I say hello if I see you, but other than that I stay the fuck out of your business, and I don't make any noise.

Literally designed in a lab from the parts of other REALLY SEXY perfect neighbours.

Howdy neighbour

frankensteins monster frankenstein GIF

• Haha 7

33 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

I'm the perfect neighbour. I'm polite, I say hello if I see you, but other than that I stay the fuck out of your business, and I don't make any noise.

Literally designed in a lab from the parts of other REALLY SEXY perfect neighbours.

I have it on good authority this is you

Disgusted Paris Hilton GIF

• Haha 2

36 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Piss poor come back from you Gemmill. I was expecting something funny.

Edited by Holden McGroin
  • Haha 4

7 minutes ago, Holden McGroin said:

Piss poor come back from you Gemmill. I was expecting something funny.

I can well understand why you would expect something funny, but even Andy Murray would struggle to return a SHIT SARNIE over the net.

What a mess. I have the feeling because of the $ outlay and his age and potential, the club might stick with him through the ban.

Considering he's definitely screwed us over there is the temptation to bin him and sue for whatever legal recourse possible? Real shame like. 

Not cool Sandro, not cool.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Literally designed in a lab from the parts of other REALLY SEXY perfect neighbours with embarrassingly small penises.

You might say that's he's as quiet as a (Chinese) mouse.

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Gemmill said:

I don't think that's right about the recruitment team. It clearly wasn't anything like public knowledge and there's probably only him and a couple of those close to him knew about it, all with a huge vested interest in keeping it quiet.

If someone had signed Toney just before his story blew up, I don't know that you could blame the signing club. Being a gambling addict is a piece of piss thing to do on the DL.

I wouldn’t be the least bit surprised if his lass didn’t know about it 

• Like 3

Addicts don't realise/know they're addicts, he didn't screw us over, Milan may have, but not the player. 

He's potentially a very good one, needs support not vilification, hope he gets it, the daft bugger.

• Like 6

45 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

Addicts don't realise/know they're addicts, he didn't screw us over, Milan may have, but not the player. 

He's potentially a very good one, needs support not vilification, hope he gets it, the daft bugger.

I think its more around whether he made a shady deal with Milan to come to us knowing he could face a lengthy ban. Of course we'll never know.

12 hours ago, Alex said:

I wouldn’t be the least bit surprised if his lass didn’t know about it 

Getting away from it and trying a fresh start was probably what attracted them to leave Milan. They might habe thought to flee the problems.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Holden McGroin said:

I think its more around whether he made a shady deal with Milan to come to us knowing he could face a lengthy ban. Of course we'll never know.

Or maybe a move and his cut of the fee was a way out of his debts, who knows 🤷🏼‍♂️

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Isegrim said:

Getting away from it and trying a fresh start was probably what attracted them to leave Milan. They might habe thought to flee the problems.

Or perhaps he was attracted to the more lenient betting laws in this country..

32 minutes ago, trophyshy said:

Can any of you millionaires tell us what this says plz ?

https://theathletic.com/4973782/2023/10/19/sandro-tonali-newcastle-legal-options/

Tonali could be in for a longer ban than Fagioli because the latter didn't bet on games he was involved in.

NUFC have little material recourse in terms of what we can do with the player short of sacking him, which is both rare and fairly damaging to finances.

NUFC have little material recourse in terms of suing Milan although it is possible if we feel that we can demonstrate that they knew.

So essentially, however unfair this is, we have to own it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1