Other Games 23/24

Ayatollah Hermione

1 minute ago, Isegrim said:

Knowing our luck ten Hag and Onana won’t be there when we face them in the cup.

I think they’ll stick with both.

he is basically playing Amarabat as an inverted full back. They aren’t good enough to do it and it’s showing.  Hopefully he is pig headed enough to carry on doing it. 

Just now, Holden McGroin said:

I think they’ll stick with both.

he is basically playing Amarabat as an inverted full back. They aren’t good enough to do it and it’s showing.  Hopefully he is pig headed enough to carry on doing it. 

He is 🇳🇱 .

• Haha 4

That Onana is the worst keeper I’ve ever seen a “top club” buy. Without a doubt. Maybe if he wasn’t coached by a baldy fraud, he might be slightly better but he’s a walking disaster in a way that Maguire never was. At least you could recover from some of Maguire’s mistakes; every time this knacker drops a bollock, it’s a goal

• Like 1

As someone on here said at the time, Klopp would’ve been raging if that was on one of his players.  Even more so if the player committing the offence hadn’t been sent off

Edited by Alex
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

That Onana is the worst keeper I’ve ever seen a “top club” buy. Without a doubt. Maybe if he wasn’t coached by a baldy fraud, he might be slightly better but he’s a walking disaster in a way that Maguire never was. At least you could recover from some of Maguire’s mistakes; every time this knacker drops a bollock, it’s a goal

he looks awful at the mo but there is something in there. Hopefully it never comes out because he is comedy gold.

And the guy was an absolute dick to Maguire on the pitch. He knew what he was doing to get the crowd on his side. I would have punched him if he did that to me. 

• Like 2

:lol: Seriously what is there to argue about here it’s a fucking shocking tackle. I also don’t really understand their “the ball moved his foot into the player” he barely made contact with the ball, he went straight over the top of it. For me it’s one of the more straight forward red cards you’ll ever see. 

• Like 5

My general rule of thumb here personally is if I watch the clip and end up sucking air through my teeth at a rapid rate with a look of disgust/horror, then it was a red card.

This was a fucking red card :lol: 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

The rapid apology (don’t recall seeing one the day of before?) and quick release of the VAR audio show me Liverpools plan is working. The next time Liverpool are involved in borderline decisions I think it’s pretty likely it’ll go in their favour. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Howay said:

The rapid apology (don’t recall seeing one the day of before?) and quick release of the VAR audio show me Liverpools plan is working. The next time Liverpool are involved in borderline decisions I think it’s pretty likely it’ll go in their favour. 

So just like every other time before Saturday then. 

• Like 4

I think there’s a connection with fascist elements of the Lazio fanbase and Rangers (along with the Chelsea Headhunters) and also Northern Irish loyalist paramilitary groups. So it’s not as random as it seems. Although still canny random :lol: 

• Like 2